revenger

ginsberg dead

I'm sure I'll be disappointed, but I'm hoping there will be some decorum and people will not start celebrating a woman's death.

Sure, it is an opportunity to balance the court with another constitutionalist, but let's try to be respectful.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

... I did not agree with Her politics as it applied to the Right of the people to keep and bear arms.... however, She embodied what a Person (male/female) can ascend to in this nation, this Republic. Celebrate her life, disagree sure...but do not besmirch her accomplishments... our struggle continues.... may She rest in peace for She did what She thought was right and in the best interest of the nation... She was wrong..but that's another post......

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, Mr.Stu said:

I'm sure I'll be disappointed, but I'm hoping there will be some decorum and people will not start celebrating a woman's death.

Sure, it is an opportunity to balance the court with another constitutionalist, but let's try to be respectful.

stop; she was a threat to our republic and should be afforded that which she earned. 

I'm glad, next up?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

stop; she was a threat to our republic and should be afforded that which she earned. 

I'm glad, next up?

Isnt the old adage true, the one man's terrorist is anothers freedom fighter?

1 hour ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Isnt the old adage true, the one man's terrorist is anothers freedom fighter?

that holds true for many forms of gov't but not in a functioning republic.  Her last 20yrs on the bench she was a terribly biased, jaded, tool of the left, and legislated from the bench

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

37 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Nancy isn’t relevant to the discussion of SCOTUS confirmations anyway. That’s the senates job, screw her. 

She wants to tie the Senate up with impeachment so they don't have time to promote a Supreme Court justice.  

54 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Nancy isn’t relevant to the discussion of SCOTUS confirmations anyway. That’s the senates job, screw her. 

She's all over the news screeching about how "they" have a plan and she's gonna fight, so I fear she's got something to do with this.

13 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

She's all over the news screeching about how "they" have a plan and she's gonna fight, so I fear she's got something to do with this.

Pelosi is up for re-election, so she'd be screeching all over the news regardless.   This just gives her a good topic du jour for making the voters think she has any relevance here.