Maksim

NJGF Engraved AR-15 Lower Receivers from PSA

Hello everyone!

Another post here for those that did not read my three prior emails.

NJGF Engraved lowers are here from PSA and available at very reasonable prices!

We have partnered with Palmetto State Armory and were able to get an allocation of their Stealth AR-15 Lower Receivers engraved with an NJGF logo on the other side. 

Three NJ FFLs have agreed to carry them for NJGF members and have ordered some extra receivers for stock.

They are:

@TechOpsInternational in Phillipsburg, NJ, a forum vendor and the Troy "Other Firearm" exclusive distributor,

@tj462nj WeShoot in Lakewood, NJ, formerly Garden State Shooting Center, and a long time supporter of the forum, and

@swatfirearms in Hammonton, NJ, a good friend and a supporter of the community.

unknown.png?width=840&height=630

While prices were guaranteed for initial responders, the FFLs do have some lowers available at very reasonable prices.  Please reach out to them for more information and make sure to tell them you are a forum member who wants a lower, but did not reserve one.

For those that responded earlier, the dealers have your information so please make arrangements to pick them up, they will not hold them for you long.

Lowers are getting quite scarce these days so here is your opportunity to get one or two at a good price.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, InFamous said:

I didn't get an email about this and I'm very interested in one of these lowers. Unfortunately, none of those FFL's are close to me, are there any other purchase options?

I just noticed in your account that settings there is an email option under notifications. 

But I wonder why not just create a thread like we did in the past.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

I just noticed in your account that settings there is an email option under notifications. 

But I wonder why not just create a thread like we did in the past.

More people check email than read here... it was also fairly limited and time sensitive as there was a small allocation of lowers available from PSA.

Easiest and fastest thing to do was to send out an email, with auto replies and a form going to fill out a spreadsheet.

And because this was a really big hook up from PSA and the three vendors, priority was put on those who opted in to receive email messages.

When we did lowers last time, it was 4 or 5 pages of people arguing and quite simply there was not enough  time for that.

If you have a preferred dealer, and you want some, let me know and will ask the dealers if they would honor the reserved pricing... In either case, the prices for these should still be lower than the original lowers we did in 2010 IIRC. =)  Which was $125 IIRC. 

• Informative 1

Yup, still got my spikes ZED lower. In fairness tho, it was more like 1-2 pages of commitments, and many more pages of complaining because spikes took over 6 months to deliver. 

I just wish these came around sooner... i picked up a handful of aero lowers not too long ago. 

14 hours ago, Maksim said:

More people check email than read here... it was also fairly limited and time sensitive as there was a small allocation of lowers available from PSA.

Easiest and fastest thing to do was to send out an email, with auto replies and a form going to fill out a spreadsheet.

And because this was a really big hook up from PSA and the three vendors, priority was put on those who opted in to receive email messages.

When we did lowers last time, it was 4 or 5 pages of people arguing and quite simply there was not enough  time for that.

If you have a preferred dealer, and you want some, let me know and will ask the dealers if they would honor the reserved pricing... In either case, the prices for these should still be lower than the original lowers we did in 2010 IIRC. =)  Which was $125 IIRC. 

I wouldn't say arguing.....lmfao

13 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Yup, still got my spikes ZED lower. In fairness tho, it was more like 1-2 pages of commitments, and many more pages of complaining because spikes took over 6 months to deliver. 

I just wish these came around sooner... i picked up a handful of aero lowers not too long ago. 

It ran rather smoothly...actually....hiccups sure..but all in all ran ok....

21 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

I wouldn't say arguing.....lmfao

It ran rather smoothly...actually....hiccups sure..but all in all ran ok....

Patience is a virtue. We were updated regularly that spikes was having difficulties fulfilling many custom orders at the time.. and this was before all these new companies popped up selling lowers. I agree, the group buy went well and we were kept informed as to when to expect them.  

I have to hand it to some of the people here that go above and beyond for this group. Now where are our t-shirts!?! LOL

• Haha 1

Thank you @Maksim on setting this up and hooking us up with some sweet lowers on the cheap! Can't beat a 65 dollar lower in this gun panic market, thats why I bought two! Time to figure out what to build once the NICS check comes back.