Bomber

PSA- How to Vote in N.J.

Here is the NJgov link on how to vote Nov 3rd in N.J.

https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/reopening-guidance-and-restrictions/how-can-i-vote-this-november-how-have-elections-moved-or-changed-in-new-jersey-because-of-covid-19

I think the safest method is: Hand the (properly completed mail-in) ballot directly to a poll worker at a polling place on Election Day. 

Less chance of any funny business that way and it would not be a provisional ballot.

However, as intended there may be lines because of the reduced polling places open, plan accordingly.

7 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Its an easy psa.  Vote republican straight down the line.  Any questions please pm me.  

I agree.  The goal here has to be to vote out every Democrat currently holding a position.  There can't be any exceptions and it has to be by the masses.

I hate to say it, but this should be the easiest vote ever cast.  If they are Republican, vote for them.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

There are secure (double pad lock, video survalience) drop boxes in several locations in each county. If you are say register to vote in Somerset county for example, make sure you drop off your ballot in Somerset county. 

Also, to any Watchung residents, vote for the Ron Jubin and Freddie Hayeck ticket for town council! https://www.jubinhayeck.com/

3 hours ago, always_an_eagle said:

There are secure (double pad lock, video survalience) drop boxes in several locations in each county. If you are say register to vote in Somerset county for example, make sure you drop off your ballot in Somerset county. 

Its not the security of the ballot boxes themselves (yet) but what can happen to ballots between the boxes and daily delivery to the county clerks office.

Just adds one more opportunity for something to go wrong, or outright voter fraud, especially in democrat run counties.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, silverado427 said:

Vote in person .  I just called the Board of elections.  You can vote in person but by  provisional  paper ballot.

The voting machines will not be used , You can fill out a paper ballot in person.

Or hand your mail-in ballot to a poll worker at a polling place on Election Day and it will not be considered a provisional ballot.

You "vote" in person but using your ballot received in the mail, not a provisional ballot available at the polling place. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Kennydnj said:

I dont trust the whole thing. My wife has a ballot in her maiden name and her moms address as well as one with her current name and address. 2 different counties.

I have a friend who also has 2 ballots. Same name but 2 different counties..

Shit show does not even begin to describe this mess.

On 9/29/2020 at 10:44 AM, silverado427 said:

Vote in person .  I just called the Board of elections.  You can vote in person but by  provisional  paper ballot.

The voting machines will not be used , You can fill out a paper ballot in person.

Im not so sure this is the way to go.  If you do provisional.  They can say you voted twice if they sent you a mail in ballot.  I suggest putting your mail in.   In a voter mail in box.  That only the county board of elections can get into.  
???thats my view

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Im not so sure this is the way to go.  If you do provisional.  They can say you voted twice if they sent you a mail in ballot.  I suggest putting your mail in.   In a voter mail in box.  That only the county board of elections can get into.  
???thats my view

You can bring your mail-in ballot to the polling place on Election Day and hand it to a poll worker directly as mentioned in the above posts. This avoids any potential issue with ballot boxes and it is not a provisional ballot.

Furthermore, we shouldn't cooperate anymore then we absolutely have to in this mail-in scheme.

The Democrats goal is to abolish in-person voting permanently.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1