CAL. .30 M1

SOLD: (REDUCED) - Glock 19 Gen 4

Glock 19 Gen 4 with box - 

(1) Vickers Combat Sights

(1) 10 Round G19  15 round BLOCKED mag

(2) 10 Round G17 Mags - (work fine)

(2) G19 15 Rounds mags - these are currently out of state and can would be shipped to an out of state location that you designate

I have two boxes through it - I shoot it like crappola - my G26 shoots POA at 25 yards and I like it better - and I am a Hi Power kinda guy anyways....

Asking $ 700.00 OBO - and the transfer/NICS is on you - in Highland Lakes NJ - will ship to your FFL in state as the cost of shipping and insurance

Permits FID etc. ALL REQUIRED

The first "unconditional" I will take it gets it - then followed by a PM - I have no problem waiting on your permits - but you must pay for it in advance and it will sit at my FFL awaiting transfer or shipping

** WILL TOSS IN A CROSS BREED IWB HOLSTER - WAS FOR ANOTHER MODEL GUN (UNKNOWN) Heated the Kydex and form fit to the G19 works fine **

IMG_20200929_110557.jpg

IMG_20200929_110616.jpg

IMG_20200929_110635.jpg

IMG_20200929_110627.jpg

32 minutes ago, kc10dave said:

I'll Take it

Doesn't work that way.....what works is:

1) either an immediate unconditional ill take it in the thread, followed by PM by the buyer

,or,

2) a negotiation that has been agreed to via PM, without an immediate unconditional ill take it in the thread, that results in a SPF by the seller.

As you can see, you didn't get the ill take it in, before the aforementioned negotiation took place resulting in an agreed to SPF post.

The next logical choice, as no funds have changed hands, is "ill take it if the deal falls through" or commonly called seconds. 

If you would.like to be next in line, in case it falls through, post that.

:)