kc17

Paper P2P going away

35 minutes ago, This Guy said:

I spoke with FIU, the permits are issued for 90 days and will automatically extend for another 90. The only way it will not is if the chief goes into each permit and manually stops the extension. 

Also, there is a lot of information about the epermits on https://njsp.org/firearms/forms.shtml

I found the process for the exemptions (transfer within family is the one I will need). What I do not see is how an individual goes about seeing valid permits and expiration dates.

There's a "Retrieve Document" area where an "Access Key" is required along with Last Name and DOB. Maybe that's it, they'll send the access key in an email once approved?

On 10/25/2020 at 11:25 AM, kc17 said:

I found the process for the exemptions (transfer within family is the one I will need). What I do not see is how an individual goes about seeing valid permits and expiration dates.

There's a "Retrieve Document" area where an "Access Key" is required along with Last Name and DOB. Maybe that's it, they'll send the access key in an email once approved?

I wonder if the "Access Key" is the "Confirmation Number" they send you in the approval email? It's a 11-digit number.