revenger

2014 dodge ram, any experts

2014 dodge ram pickup, 2500    175k miles

wont start,   cranks but will not start

fuel pump was replaced , it worked for about a day or two. than same thing,  crank but no start,   no codes in computer

anyone familiar with dodge and all their defects that can point the way to a repair.

thanks

if fuel pump initially fixed it, good possibility that you got a defective pump.

that said....quick/dirty test. pull air intake tube, spray a little carb cleaner in there, then replace tube and crank. if engine fires for a second, then it's fuel issue.

if it's a v8, common is the crank and cam sensors. they can/do fail on chrysler products without popping codes.

• Agree 1

I had an intermittent issue with my 2010 hemi Ram a while back. It would just die but would start back up after a few seconds. Cleaning the throttle body and the MAF sensor fixed it. Cheap and easy to do. Just make sure you don't let any dirt get into the intake manifold.

10 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

when we fix revengers', I'd like to get led lights for my 2019 1500....:)

my excursion had led headlights when i bought it. i loved that i could see clear into next year. but......it wasn't a good focused beam...i hadda switch back to halogens for now....

On 9/30/2020 at 10:44 AM, RUTGERS95 said:

when we fix revengers', I'd like to get led lights for my 2019 1500....:)

Like these? Bit too pricey for me. I went HID when I did my 2010 1500 back in the day. Huge upgrade from halogens

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/morimoto-xb-led-dodge-ram-1500-2019?quantity=1

33602.Ram_1500_19_XB_LED_Headlights.060.