So early this morninng I head to Cabelas in Delaware by some miracle I called about gun on sale yesterday they tell me they have it , great I'll take a chance be there in the morning . Got there at 9 AM senior hours store empty right up to counter show him the ad and SKU # for gun do the forms all on computer litterly  within 5 minutes of hitting send I was approved paid out the door on my home. 

• Like 4
  • Informative 1

11:15 10/1/20 The NICS Online application is currently experiencing issues relating to their servers. At the current time the NICS Unit is unable to process any NICS submittals. More information will follow when updates become available.

35 minutes ago, NJRulz said:

11:15 10/1/20 The NICS Online application is currently experiencing issues relating to their servers. At the current time the NICS Unit is unable to process any NICS submittals. More information will follow when updates become available.

Call in the COBOL crowd.

1 hour ago, NJRulz said:

Now more backlog

Same here. I went to pick up my CZ at my local FFL today. He said I need to come back in a few days because the NJ NICS system is slow or down!  What!! He did the paperwork, but I guess the system is backed-up or rigged against us. I'd go for the latter. Terrible. Murphy sucks.

Is it now delayed or down? So this issue started Oct 1? Thx

2 minutes ago, BillC. said:

July 2020, stripped lower, 13 day wait for "instant" background check. 

30 Days for FID Card = many months and possibly legal fees to get your FID Card

Instant background check = many weeks and multiple car trips to the FFL

Communist math is not kind to the taxpayers in more ways than one. The only vote that counts is one with your feet.