Golf battery

Shout out to target sports USA

I got an email from them a few days ago saying they’re sending me a free gift. Hmmm. Ok.  
got it today.  Ammo can embossed with target sports on the side.  Ok.  Cool.  But. Then i opened it.  Ts patch.  Federal sticker. Ts sticker.  Blackhawk dual mag pouch    10 rds of hornady 165 gr gmx.  With a letter of thank you for ordering from them over the years.  Now there’s a company that’s showing customer appreciation.   Although they pretty much have nothing in stock.  That company will retain my business when this shitshow subsides.  

thank you Target sports USA

• Like 5
  • Agree 2

Me too. That's the Prime Ammo annual surprise gift. My can had 25 rounds of Blazer 147 gr. 9mm. In previous years it was usually a box of something I had ordered. But of course now...

Actually, I got a UPS shipping notice back in June that a label was created. But nothing ever shipped. After a couple weeks I emailed their customer service, but never got an answer. Then in early September they sent an email about their improvements to the Prime Ammo service. So then I replied to the marketing people and reminded them they never shipped at my renewal.

The can showed up a week later. Different UPS label number.

Regardless, they're still my go-to ammo company.

Five queries run at 4:25 PM today at TSUSA:

Any 9mm, In stock only... "There were no products matching your query."

Any 45 ACP,  In stock only... "There were no products matching your query."

Any 40 S&W, in stock only... "There were no products matching your query."

Any 10mm, in stock only... "There were no products matching your query."

Any 38 Special, in stock only... "There were no products matching your query."

It's official! I have more in my basement stock than TSUSA.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/6/2020 at 5:00 PM, 45Doll said:

Seventy-five 250 round buckets of Federal Syntech 124 gr 9mm ammo sold out in less than two minutes at .22/round.

At TSUSA.

Their 22lr sold out at like 10c a round in less than that time.. 100 bricks.. 

I set up some additional alerts. And as a Prime Ammo customer I'm supposed to be in the first bunch of texts/emails that go out when a product is back in stock.

I've gotten about eight alerts, since the first one. Everything sells out before I can log on to put something in a cart.

But I'm not disappointed. The prices border on ridiculous. .60/round for 9mm 147 gr Federal? Yeah, right!

TSUSA is good with the alerts but if you receive one for a caliber and price you want, you better have already your browser open, logged in and quick on the clicks to get your order in.  On a side note, we are feeding the monster buying ammo at these prices.  people need to chillax with this (im trying to sound the like yutes lol) so the demand can level off, as well as, the prices.

8 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

big fan of them

Me too. And when prices go back to 'normal' I might buy something. But not now. Prvi Partizan 7.62 at .90/round? Hahaha!

Fortunately I learned the lessons of Sandy Hook.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:38 AM, NJRulz said:

TSUSA is good with the alerts but if you receive one for a caliber and price you want, you better have already your browser open, logged in and quick on the clicks to get your order in.  On a side note, we are feeding the monster buying ammo at these prices.  people need to chillax with this (im trying to sound the like yutes lol) so the demand can level off, as well as, the prices.

Problem is that very often it's resellers who buy all the ammo. Recently TSUSA had a lot of boxes 5.56 x 1000 "Target Sports USA by Lake City" @ $649 with free shipping. Within 30 minutes it was all gone. Hundreds of boxes. Guess what - a few days later on gunbroker same ammo was listed and selling for around $800 (via bidding). People making money even if it looks like small profit