Cheflife15

Favorite tactical belt

2 minutes ago, Heavyopp said:

Did you get a chance to run that belt you have?

What did or didn't you like about it — what games do you plan to shoot?

Honestly I think my only issue is its a bit too big, and i think i would want something tighter. Maybe something a little less bulky as well. 

I'm only shooting steel, but also wouldn't mind something that could double as a carry belt if a zombie apocalypse happened haha. 

Yea, it is a bulky set up — you can certainly get a belt designed around Concealed carry 

there are some very high quality belts out there — unfortunately we in NJ have very little need for them

I wear a wilderness systems belt daily, on my 2nd one — I don’t think I’m going to buy a 3rd

I think my next belt will have the track/ ratcheting buckle set up — should stay put better — no more velcro thats for sure

• Thanks 1

I have a Hanks 21oz steel core belt as my everyday belt. Only had it a few months but seems very nice, and pretty sure it could last through their 100 year warranty. Made in US and has had zero problems carrying IWB/OWB plus spare mags and all the stuff (phone, leatherman wave, kimber pepperblaster) I always have on me with zero sag.  Only complaint is, it is THICK.  It is over 1/4" thick, so some cheap mag holders I've had don't fit on it. Stuff with better clips have not been an issue.

Hanks has belts from $50-60 to a bit over $100 for carry, so i'd look there and see if thats what you are looking for.

Prior to the Hanks I have now, I've used 5.11 belts with permastiff insert  with good luck, typically getting 5-7+ years of daily use out of em before considering retiring em from everyday use.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 12:35 AM, Malice4you said:

I have a Hanks 21oz steel core belt as my everyday belt.

In terms of everyday belt I have been using this Daltech Force steel core belt for the last 2 years and it has held up very well.  When I need something "dressier" the Crossbreed Executive gun belt has served me well.

Not sure if something like this is what your looking for.... but it’s very close fitting/low viz 

http://www.highthreatconcealment.com/htc-low-profile-system/

here’s a video with a pretty detailed dialog on the system.... not qualifying the person in the video... just a good showing of the system