capt14k

Woodland Park Gun for Hire Bankruptcy

Any update on this since it seems the bankruptcy is still on going, but range is open. Any contractors get paid?  I doubt it. @Carajany news?  Old thread was closed for no particular reason so figured I would start a new one since it is kind of important to know about the people elevated to leadership positions. 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:46 AM, capt14k said:

Any update on this since it seems the bankruptcy is still on going, but range is open. Any contractors get paid?  I doubt it. @Carajany news?  Old thread was closed for no particular reason so figured I would start a new one since it is kind of important to know about the people elevated to leadership positions. 

19 minutes ago, Fil's Good Man said:

Oh Jeez, I just bought a membership for that range. You'd never think they'd be going bankrupt, the place has been busy every time I've been there.

Not bankruptcy per se - the partner who's working with Anthony is in a legal battle with his ex-wife to be now about properties/ownership/etc.  That's why the construction and all have been stalled.

Once all of that is over, then we should see things pick back up.

20 minutes ago, Fil's Good Man said:

Oh Jeez, I just bought a membership for that range. You'd never think they'd be going bankrupt, the place has been busy every time I've been there.

The link to the bankruptcy stuff is 2 years old, so I think your membership is safe.

Bankruptcy is frequently done to restructure and manage debt, so 2 years later the range appears to be functioning well.

8 hours ago, Fil's Good Man said:

Don't worry about your membership.  It should be fine.  I've been a gold member there since they opened.

It seems that Anthony's partner is locked in a test of wills with his wife over a divorce settlement, and it has been holding up completion of the huge new addition for well over a year now.  But the rest of the range is operating at full capacity, and remains a first-rate operation.  

• Like 1