Golf battery

Looking to buy a chrono

I just picked this one up and I am happy with it so far.It has an app that sends the data right to your phone.Then you can just send it as an xml. or csv file and print it out to save a hard copy.The tripod is a little cheap but it gets the job done.Easy to set up no wires.

https://www.amazon.com/Caldwell-Ballistic-Precision-Chronograph-Rechargeable/dp/B01B7OYNJG

1 hour ago, winmag45 said:

I just picked this one up and I am happy with it so far.It has an app that sends the data right to your phone.Then you can just send it as an xml. or csv file and print it out to save a hard copy.The tripod is a little cheap but it gets the job done.Easy to set up no wires.

https://www.amazon.com/Caldwell-Ballistic-Precision-Chronograph-Rechargeable/dp/B01B7OYNJG

Hate to say it.  But any electronic communications for me.  Im out.  I dont do computer stuff.  Dont want to learn it either.  Im elderly.  :)

49 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Hate to say it.  But any electronic communications for me.  Im out.  I dont do computer stuff.  Dont want to learn it either.  Im elderly.  :)

I’ll also recommend a Caldwell.  I got the kit with tripod and LED lighted Screens for about $100 a couple of years ago.  The lighted screens let it work indoors under fluorescent lights, which my range has. Fluorescents screw up the readings otherwise

The free smartphone app has four buttons   Push ‘new group’ and start shooting  It saves each shot and calculates averages and standard deviation automatically.  easy-peasy  

4 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Pro Chrono digital. 

Its got some bells and wistles, but its super easy to use, and highly reliable. 

The DLX model has blue tooth that work with their app so you can get the reading easily at the shooting bench.

It's what I got. It wasn't expensive and it works pretty well.