Jump to content
Rickap7

Black Aces tactical bullpup?

Recommended Posts

I tried mine out last night (pump action).  The damn thing jams too much.  It doesnt eject the shell cleanly or there is enough room and the shell gets stuck.  Not sure if it just an issue of breaking it in or more oil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 4:37 PM, NJRulz said:

I tried mine out last night (pump action).  The damn thing jams too much.  It doesnt eject the shell cleanly or there is enough room and the shell gets stuck.  Not sure if it just an issue of breaking it in or more oil.

Have you put any more rounds on it or oiled to see any improvements or waiting till it gets warmer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, My1stGlock said:

Have you put any more rounds on it or oiled to see any improvements or waiting till it gets warmer?

Have not had a chance to try it out.  I lubricated it as much as required.  I might visit GFH tomorrow and try it out.  The only thing holding me back is the cost of the damn slugs.  I got a good inventory but as i try to replenish my stash,  the cost basis per slug round is going up hourly. ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NJRulz said:

Have not had a chance to try it out.  I lubricated it as much as required.  I might visit GFH tomorrow and try it out.  The only thing holding me back is the cost of the damn slugs.  I got a good inventory but as i try to replenish my stash,  the cost basis per slug round is going up hourly. ugh

00 buck shots about $1/ round these days. keep us posted after yer range day! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, My1stGlock said:

00 buck shots about $1/ round these days. keep us posted after yer range day! 

Range update (its great being a gold member... 3 mins wait for me, 2 hours for everyone else but I digress lol)

1) Jamming: for the record, I was cycling "new old stock" i had of Winchester 2.75 rifled slugs x50 rounds.  It was betting this time.  I think its a combo of "breaking it in", the shell size, lubricating and just "learning" it.  If you pull back the action handle with a steady speed its fine or when you are super fast.  You cant be "limp" about it.  Like i said, its getting better.  I was able to get through the entire x5 round mag with less issues this time.

2) Accuracy: I zeroed a vortex red dot and a green laser at ~15 yards (did it in my basement so i am guessing).  At 10-15 yards at the range it was very accurate!   I had brought my own target and stuck some adhesive red dots on it.  I dont have a photo, but I sware I hit one dead on and the shot took the entire red marker out while leaving the exact same size hole in its place.  I didnt try farther because this is more close quarters self-defense type sg.  My mav 88 with 28" barrel is for longer distances.

Overall, i think its more of getting "used" to it.

Hope this helps.   

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...