oldguysrule649

My impromptu visit to ReloaderzNJ

Last Saturday late afternoon while on my way home from Cherry Ridge, I stopped at ReloaderzNJ in Wayne. Had never been there and it’s always fun to check out a new local gun range/store.  And whenever I visit a lgs, I always make it a point to spend money there and buy something. This is not a review, rather just wanted to share a few impressions from my visit.  

The facility is ultra-modern and clean. Really quite impressive. Was very crowded when I was there, so clearly a popular range in that area.

I did some browsing and purchased about $65 worth of cleaning supplies and a few accessories. My one criticism is my experience checking out at the register. After scanning my items, the clerk asked me for my drivers license. I asked her what exact info did she want from my license. She replied that they scan them.  I declined and told her to make it out to cash. She again politely pressed for it and I again declined, at which point she completed the transaction.  I am very sensitive to any business that as a standard practice asks for more of my personal information than is required. In this case, my license # and date of birth (and god knows what else is encoded on my license) is none of their business.  This really soured the entire experience for me.

Lastly, not intended as a criticism, but rather a humorous sign of the times; behind the gun counter they had a 200 round “range pack” of 9mm ammo(I believe 115gr FMJ) available for sale for $299.  Yikes!