12 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

You (or any one else) used them before? I'm hesitant to use places I've never heard of.

May Need to purchase some 30/30 for PA Deer season late November/beginning December.

I have some but may want to pick up a few boxes.

Just now, gleninjersey said:

You (or any one else) used them before? I'm hesitant to use places I've never heard of.

May Need to purchase some 30/30 for PA Deer season late November/beginning December.

Personally I have not but my friend has - showed up at his door with no issues.  NJ residents do need to send FID info - it's in their FAQs.

• Informative 1

1 minute ago, gleninjersey said:

I ordered shotgun ammo from them back in August (might have seen the link here), no problems.

• Informative 1

18 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Personally I have not but my friend has - showed up at his door with no issues.  NJ residents do need to send FID info - it's in their FAQs.

15 minutes ago, kc17 said:

I ordered shotgun ammo from them back in August (might have seen the link here), no problems.

Thanks.  I'll keep them in mind if I get desperate.  

Hopefully I have an extra box or three stashed in the safe.

28 minutes ago, kc17 said:

What "should" I be paying for generic clay/target ammo? Rogers has it around 30cpr; I'm new to clay shooting so I don't have a reference.

For target loads I think its usually about $5 - $8 a box for 12 gauge for name brand.  

Haven't looked what it's at currently.

1 hour ago, gleninjersey said:

I bought some Hornady Critical Defense from them maybe 2 weeks ago. I sent them a pic of my FID and DL. They said I wont have to provide it in the future unless I move or my DL expires snd I get a new one. Smooth process. The lady I spoke to was very nice. 

What is training ammo btw?

Ken

23 minutes ago, Kennydnj said:

I bought some Hornady Critical Defense from them maybe 2 weeks ago. I sent them a pic of my FID and DL. They said I wont have to provide it in the future unless I move or my DL expires snd I get a new one. Smooth process. The lady I spoke to was very nice. 

What is training ammo btw?

Ken

I use 115gr FMJ (9mm) for training ammo.