kc17

Cases value

I've acquired various cases in calibers that I do not own. So I am contemplating selling or trading, but I do not know the value. Chart below shows what I have, some I actually counted, most I weighed (rounded down to oz) with a digital kitchen scale. These are in various states of processing, when possible I went by notes left from the previous owner. Most is Brass with some Steel, assume Brass unless stated otherwise. Multiple brands as well.

As per forum rules, I can not post these in the for sale area since I have not yet determined a price. 

image.thumb.png.30d4f29f621b323cc572f00b42df8893.png

That is an impressive list that you obviously spent lots of time to compile!  Unfortunately, the quantities you listed probably would not amount to enough to pay you for the time you spent putting that info into a list! Not putting your efforts down, I'm impressed! The silver cases are Nickel plated brass and are reloadable.Steel cases are not reloadable.

Thanks for the comments. I was questioning if they were steel, since I'd read steel was not reloadable, but I thought maybe that was only some calibers and didn't give it too much thought.

I wasn't expecting a windfall by any means, but thought they'd be worth something. O well.

Definitely not worthless. If the '#' symbol in your list is pounds, it appears theres about 18-20 pounds of various reloadable stuff there.. Maybe not worthy of a sale and outright shipment for any one particular caliber, but you have some fair trading material there.  Keep it seperated by caliber in some baggies or containers, it wont go bad... Sooner or later you may reload that caliber or trade/give it to someone who does..