JC_68Westy

Staccato C2

I have been considering getting a Staccato C2 and was wondering if anyone on here owns one or has had any experience shooting one. I handled on at the Nation's Gun Show recently and liked how it felt. I would hate to buy a $2000 gun and not like it. Having only handled one and never shot one I would like to hear some first hand opinions.

I just pulled the trigger and ordered the Staccato C2, the regular one, not the Duo. I have one handgun with a red dot (SIg P320 X5 Legion) and have found that I do not really like red dots on handguns. I can't believe that I spent so much on a gun that I have never shot. They have an excellent LEO/Military/First responder program that is 15% off everything. The military discount includes veterans. The discount took $299.85 off the price. The discount has no limits and can be used for mags, etc. The only bad thing is the long wait...

6 hours ago, JC_68Westy said:

I just pulled the trigger and ordered the Staccato C2, the regular one, not the Duo. I have one handgun with a red dot (SIg P320 X5 Legion) and have found that I do not really like red dots on handguns. I can't believe that I spent so much on a gun that I have never shot. They have an excellent LEO/Military/First responder program that is 15% off everything. The military discount includes veterans. The discount took $299.85 off the price. The discount has no limits and can be used for mags, etc. The only bad thing is the long wait...

Have a link?

Just now, Gabesdad said:

Have a link?

Here is the Heroes Program link https://staccato2011.com/heroes-program/

Use the link fill in the info and create an account then you get a coupon code.  Each time you purchase you log in and get a code.