eyeinstine

Is this a good deal right now?

Lucked out at a LGS and found some Federal Premium Gold Medal Small Magnum Pistol Match primers. PN# GM200M

Had a 500 (5 of 100 packs) limit. Out the door for about 33.50$ for the 500..  Didnt need them, but figured in the current atmosphere, i better just grab them.. 

I dont load match grade ammo, but in a pinch i guess i could use these for some .357 ammo...

At this price, think its worth going back and trying to get more?

3 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Sell them on Gunbroker!:lol:

So damn tempting! That shiit is crazy on there!    I'll hang on to them or trade them to someone for something i can use..

But Im seriously considering selling a case of federal .45acp to offset the first year capital improvement fee at CJRPC that i just submitted the application to joing......

• Like 1

There are new owners out there who would be happy to pay you for a case of .45acp! I also have lots of extra ammo that I bought cheap but I can't bring myself to gouge any fellow gun owner!

So title your sale as "To fellow Democrat buyers only,  1,000 rounds of .45acp, only 95 cents per round!  $950.00 and it's yours!":)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

There are new owners out there who would be happy to pay you for a case of .45acp! I also have lots of extra ammo that I bought cheap but I can't bring myself to gouge any fellow gun owner!

So title your sale as "To fellow Democrat buyers only,  1,000 rounds of .45acp, only 95 cents per round!  $950.00 and it's yours!":)

Heck, im a nice guy.. 900$ for Dems, 600$ for Repubs... At least 600$ covers that damn capital improvement fee..

But the voter will have to show me their voter registration papers.. cause we know how badly the Dems will lie to get what they want. :icon_e_wink:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Thanks, but at those prices they can shove it!  I will continue to roll my own!

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

You sir, have no excuse for not rolling your own!  

too much factory ammo on hand and NO range time!   Gonna start rolling soon just for the enjoyment.. But dont want to roll to much until i can shoot some off and make sure im doing things right. Hence the initiative to join CJRPC that has ample hours for me to get there, unlike my membership at Range-14 that never seems allow me get there and shoot.  

8 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

Yup... im all set to make a round or two... ;)    Whenever i start finally rolling my own...

IMG_6628.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

That’s a fine collection you have there....in such a short time.  Good luck with rolling some rounds.   BTW what kind of press is that?

8 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

Yup... im all set to make a round or two... ;)    Whenever i start finally rolling my own...

IMG_6628.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

Please don't store primers and powder together...

NFPA has guidelines on storing powder..follow them

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NJSigfan said:

That’s a fine collection you have there....in such a short time.  Good luck with rolling some rounds.   BTW what kind of press is that?

yea, i aquired a lot of stuff in the past less than a year of getting started..  Theres plenty more things not even in those pics.. :B:):

The press is a Lyman T-Mag turret.. Looks a little odd with my MEC 650 right behind it.. Theres some details on another thread i started for my homemade press mount.

7 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Please don't store primers and powder together...

NFPA has guidelines on storing powder..follow them

Duh... Im smarter than that; i should have thought of this on my own right...  I'll google up and look over the NFPA guidelines you suggest..  Thanks for the tip @USRifle30Cal and for looking out for us newb's...  :good:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

yea, i aquired a lot of stuff in the past less than a year of getting started..  Theres plenty more things not even in those pics.. :B:):

The press is a Lyman T-Mag turret.. Looks a little odd with my MEC 650 right behind it.. Theres some details on another thread i started for my homemade press mount.

Duh... Im smarter than that; i should have thought of this on my own right...  I'll google up and look over the NFPA guidelines you suggest..  Thanks for the tip @USRifle30Cal and for looking out for us newb's...  :good:

All good man...be safe..be smart... stack it high and deep...  AFTER you make it...  ;)

Old ammo boxes.

Wood...are great magazines.

• Like 1