SJG

WTS List Update #31 LAST CALL!

NOTE: 12/3 IS THE LAST DAY THIS YEAR I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO MEET YOU TO DO A TRANSFER. YOU HAVE THE OPTION, IF YOU WANT, OF PAYING FOR ANY FIREARM WHICH I WILL HOLD FOR YOU AND YOU CAN GET IT WHEN I AM BACK  IN THE SPRING. 

ON NON FIREARM ITEMS I NEED TIME TO GET THEM SHIPPED OUT TO YOU, AND WILL NOT BE DOING ANY SHIPPING AFTER 12/3 SO IF YOU WANT THEM YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THEM ASAP SO I CAN GET THEM SHIPPED OUT TO YOU. PAYPAL AND ZELLE ARE AVAILABLE. 

1. 7.62x39 220 rounds, non corrosive, steel case Russian, $7 per 20, 11 boxes, total $77.00, no tax, no shipping fees, for pick up-SPF

4 500 Rounds of FMJ 40S&W ammo in boxes of 50 each, for a total of 10 boxes, pick up only, Some federal and some PMC  $225

5 225  loose rounds of .45 ACP FMJ various, $100-SPF

6. Glock 19 9mm Gen 4 2 mags-Sold, Gone

7.FN FNX 40 S&W DA/SA, safety/decocker  black and silver slide, 1 mag, multiple size backstraps, oem case and manual $425 . Comes with 1free box of ammo iHas really nice symbols, lettering, numbers and logo on slide. Very rarely fired. Excellent recoil management and accuracy.

8 HK Vp 9,-Sold

9. Scar 16S, 16" 223/556, aka Scar light, FDE, super smooth short piston system.  has $700 worth of accessories on it you will get (but not  the red dot which is not included}has Geiselle Super Scar Trigger pack, OEM Scar fixed stock, (NJ legal). Note this is not a Scar Stock that was pinned to prevent it from folding or collapsing that would leave holes or marks, This is a fixed stock that FN only made a limited number of and is impossible to find. Also has an FHS muzzle brake, Kinetic Development Scar Long Extension Rail Kit in matching FDE and aftermarket charging handle, aftermarket pistol Grip, shown with NJ legal 10/30 mag, you get 2 mags with this, you get a nice tactical rifle case also, you get all the instructions and paperwork I got with this rifle. $3.875 or OBO. Excellent retractable stock front and rear sights. This rifle is impossible to find and if you find it, it will not come with the accessories described above that really makes it look and shoot great. Rarely fired. Comes with 1 box of ammo

10. IWI FDE 223/556 X95 bullpup -Sold

11 Sold

12. Springfield  XDM  in 40 S&W See Individual Listing for Pricing

15. Walther M2 PPQ 9mm with OEM hardcase, manual etc, excellent condition with 2 mags $595, a great shooter with an excellent OEM trigger

20.No longer available

21.Black K-Bar, never used, with Adjustable Waist belt with multiple compartments including two mag compartments, a main compartment for a pistol plus another zippered compartment plus and outer mesh compartments, plus zippers and two D rings. Unit can also be used without the adjustable waist band and Plastic Clip and mounted directly to a heavy duty belt. This is really a nice set up. I have one of these that I use at my other residence. The nice thing about this is that I often use it not to carry a pistol, but simply to carry other stuff, such as a wallet, keys, eyeglasses and all kinds of stuff with or without a pistol. I bought two of these and never used this one $50 shipped to you. Last Call, Now $39!!

23. PAST Brand Recoil Protection-For Your Shoulder and designed for firing heavy duty stuff, like 12 Ga shotgun, Is adjustable and was used by me 3 times(I then decided that 12Ga was not for me). This is the model that offers the most pad protection $30 shipped to you. LAST CALL NOW $25

25. Drago Black Zip Pistol Case for a small semi auto with Red Drago Logo on the Outside $12 shipped to you

26.  Red Laser Bore Sighter, Condition Excellent, Never really needed to use it, fully functional $22 includes shipping to you. Comes with package insert. 

29  Black, Blade Tech, OWB AR-15, Mag holder, designed to hold 2 AR mags excellent condition,, used just a few times during an indoor training course, $25 shipped to you,, very high quality

31 Black, Blackhawk OWB 2 Mag holder, dual attachment, either clip on belt or through the belt, Mag holder is tension Adjustable,, I have to check what cal mags it fits, but most probably 9, will check it and then post it,, $25 includes shipping

32 Blade-Tech, Black, really nice adjustable OWB, dual adjustable mag carrier, though the belt probably for 9mm, I will check it and post it, $25, includes shipping

33. Black, OWB, dual, adjustable, comfort Mag carrier, through the belt, not sure of the brand but it is high end, I have to post the caliber(s), may fit more than one,  and will post it $25, includes shipping

34 Black, Adjustable, Comfort,, though the belt, dual , OWB, not sure of brand, but it is high end, have to check calibers and will post it, with a price. This one has and excellent curved backing and I had it custom made. Will post a price after I evaluate calibers. This one may fit more than one caliber mag

36 "Dirty Harry Shoulder Holster Rig" This is a high quality nylon version of the Dirty Harry Shoulder Holster. It is designed for 6-8" revolver barrels, S&W (and for Colt). I bought it because I thought it was cool and wanted to see how some long barreled revolvers would look in a shoulder holster. I never actually carried in this holster, but you could. I paid around 58 for this model. $29.00 and includes shipping

37 NRA tan, adjustable, expandable Desert Storm tactical Backpack, multiple compartments, toggle cord pulls on zippers, combination canvas, nylon and mesh New in original protective wrap $29 includes shipping. This will hold a lot of stuff when expanded

38 CMMG Complete Bolt Assembly, NEW and Never USED for CMMG Mutant 7.62x39, note rifle has been rebranded by CMMG a few times, aka MK-47 and whatever they call it now, $110 shipping included. This is a heavy duty bolt designed to solve the problem of standard AR bolts used in 7.62 AR set ups from failing or fracturing because of use with 7.62 rounds.

39 No longer available

42 Lander 223/556 metal mag coupler, excellent condition. This is great for coupling 10/20 or 10/30 mags together and is legal. What this does is that it essentially places another loaded mag on the outside of the Magwell so when one is empty, you can reload faster, you simply pull out the first mag which is coupled to the second and insert the second. The capacity of each mag remains at 10 I first saw and tried this type of product a while back when we were a 15 round state and was not satisfied that anyone had correctly designed what was available nor manufactured it correctly until this came out. When we were a 15 round state it was great but now that we are a 10 this product is essential and even more valuable. I will not need this in a free state-at least free for now.Try one, you will love it. $25 shipped to you

• First PM specifying the item to indicate "I take it wins"

Transfer: At RTSP in Union or Tier One Defense in Union.  Buyer Needs FID and DL for rifles and in addition pistol purchase permit for any pistols. If you do not have a permit I can hold the pistol for you, but transfer would need to be in the spring if they cannot be accomplished by 12/1/20  as I am gone in Dec for the Winter. 

I have duplicates of all these firearms at my other residence and that is why they are for sale. All are in excellent condition, well maintained and stored.

If OBO appears after price, I will take an offer, but will not respond to low ball offers

I am the original owner of all of these firearms that were all purchased new, and properly maintained and stored

Free soft case for all rifles and for most pistols

Check back, I will be adding parts also 

Any questions send PM

Steve Union County

Cash or discreet paypal Gift ok

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SJG said:

Price not available at this time for those items. They will not be priced until on or about 11/5. I am already getting email offers for them even though I have not yet priced them. Interesting.

A sales price must be included in a WTS ad.  If you don't have a price for those items yet, please remove them until you're ready to list w/ price.  Thanks.