SJG

WTS List Update #31 LAST CALL!

Spike' s AR sold today to Pete

Vortex Optic on the Spike's sold on Ebay

Vortex Optic on the IWI -Sold 

IWI 223/556 SPF

Price on the FN FNH reduced to $475 plus you get 100 rounds of ammo. This is a great looking semi pistol and a good deal. 

Added a 6 shot 38/357 Speedloader Sold

Added Otis Tactical Cleaning Kit Sold

Updated List

18. Sold

19.Browning never used Shotgun shell storage pouch with adjustable length snap waistband, embroidered, two compartment high end and looks real nice tan and black $ 25 plus postabge

20. Original Hogue Rubber grip with Metal ring screw hole on the bottom that was never used that was a take off from a S&W 686 Six Shot Revolver $25 includes shipping to you. Note the package it is shown in in the picts is not for this grip. I simply put it in that package to protect it when I stored it. The package was for a set of wooden grips which I put on the gun when I took off the Hogue Rubber grips that came on the gun. 

21.Black K-Bar, never used, with Adjustable Waist belt with multiple compartments including two mag compartments, a main compartment for a pistol plus another zippered compartment plus and outer mesh compartments, plus zippers and two D rings. Unit can also be used without the adjustable waist band and Plastic Clip and mounted directly to a heavy duty belt. This is really a nice set up. I have one of these that I use at my other residence. The nice thing about this is that I often use it not to carry a pistol, but simply to carry other stuff, such as a wallet, keys, eyeglasses and all kinds of stuff with or without a pistol. I bought two of these and never used this one $50 shipped to you. 

22. Sold

23. PAST Brand Recoil Protection-For Your Shoulder and designed for firing heavy duty stuff, like 12 Ga shotgun, Is adjustable and was used by me 3 times(I then decided that 12Ga was not for me). This is the model that offers the most pad protection $30 shipped to you. 

24. Sold

25. Drago Black Zip Pistol Case for a small semi auto with Red Drago Logo on the Outside $12 shipped to you

26. Sightmark Red Laser Bore Sighter, Condition Excellent, Never really needed to use it, fully functional $25 includes shipping to you. Comes with package insert. 

27. Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Snake with Packaging- used this just a few times, this is the higher end model $15 includes shipping

28. Springfield XD, adjustable OWB 9mm polymer pistol holder, black, your belt goes through the back of it. Will also work with an XDM pistol $20.00 shipped to you.

29  Black, Blade Tech, OWB AR-15, Mag holder, designed to hold 2 AR mags excellent condition,, used just a few times during an indoor training course, $29 shipped to you,, very high quality

30. Springfield 9mm OWB Mag holder, black, tension adjustable, holds 2 9mm mags of any capacity, your belt goes though the back $20 includes shipping, excellent condition

31 Black, Blackhawk OWB 2 Mag holder, dual attachment, either clip on belt or through the belt, Mag holder is tension Adjustable,, I have to check what cal mags it fits, but most probably 9, will check it and then post it,, $25 includes shipping

32 Blade-Tech, Black, really nice adjustable OWB, dual adjustable mag carrier, though the belt probably for 9mm, I will check it and post it, $25, includes shipping

33. Black, OWB, dual, adjustable, comfort Mag carrier, through the belt, not sure of the brand but it is high end, I have to post the caliber(s), may fit more than one,  and will post it $25, includes shipping

34 Black, Adjustable, Comfort,, though the belt, dual , OWB, not sure of brand, but it is high end, have to check calibers and will post it, with a price. This one has and excellent curved backing and I had it custom made. Will post a price after I evaluate calibers. This one may fit more than one caliber mag

35 Brand New Black CMMG threaded AR-15 buffer tube, 6 Position, Mil-Spec, Aluminum, Hard Coat Anodized Finish $28 including shipping. This is a quality tube. Sold

Pictures Posted in Main Listing

NOTE: 12/3 IS THE LAST DAY THIS YEAR I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO MEET YOU TO DO A TRANSFER. YOU HAVE THE OPTION, IF YOU WANT, OF PAYING FOR ANY FIREARM WHICH I WILL HOLD FOR YOU AND YOU CAN GET IT WHEN I AM BACK  IN THE SPRING. 

ON NON FIREARM ITEMS I NEED TIME TO GET THEM SHIPPED OUT TO YOU, AND WILL NOT BE DOING ANY SHIPPING AFTER 12/3 SO IF YOU WANT THEM YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THEM ASAP SO I CAN GET THEM SHIPPED OUT TO YOU. PAYPAL AND ZELLE ARE AVAILABLE. 

Bump

Price Drop on the FN FNX-40, now $425 plus comes with ammo, gun case. In like new condition

Also added "Dirty Harry Shoulder Holster" for 6-8" revolver barrels w/pict

Added NRA new expandable tactical Backpack.

NOTE: 12/3 IS THE LAST DAY THIS YEAR I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO MEET YOU TO DO A TRANSFER. YOU HAVE THE OPTION, IF YOU WANT, OF PAYING FOR ANY FIREARM WHICH I WILL HOLD FOR YOU AND YOU CAN GET IT WHEN I AM BACK  IN THE SPRING. 

ON NON FIREARM ITEMS I NEED TIME TO GET THEM SHIPPED OUT TO YOU, AND WILL NOT BE DOING ANY SHIPPING AFTER 12/3 SO IF YOU WANT THEM YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THEM ASAP SO I CAN GET THEM SHIPPED OUT TO YOU. PAYPAL AND ZELLE ARE AVAILABLE. 

Price drop on the Vortex scope, now $275 Sold

Price drop on the Springfield  XDM 40 Now $450 plus ammo

Price drop on the H&K VP 9,  9mm now $585 Sold Pending Funds

Bump

Added another AR-15 to the list Spike's and Adams Arms Piston 223/556- Lifetime Warranty on Adams Piston Uppers. Note I made a math error and the asking price is actually $100 less, should be $1400 without the optic  If you want the Vortex Strike Fire 2 red/green dot optic with it I will give you a good price on that but you don't have to by the rifle with the Vortex on it if you don't want or need it. 11/21-SPF

Purchase 2 or more Firearms and take another $50 off

Yes. Send PM's if you know how to do that. I do still have it. If you want it you have to say I will take it. Then I will give you my phone number and discuss how you pay for it etc

BUMP

Added to main list

Never Used FDE Inforce Weapons Mounted Light 400 Lumens, Gen 2 White LIght,  with Intermittent or Constant On and With Safety Lever to Prevent Inadvertent activation, comes with brand new Lithium Battery, that I just put in. I bought this to use in FL with a FDE  AR pistol but never did  This is a nice light that is easy to mount on any rail. $110 shipped to you. InForce has a lifetime warranty on their lights.SOLD

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Updated List and Added Lander 223/556 metal mag coupler, excellent condition. This is great for coupling 10/20 or 10/30 mags together and is legal. What this does is that it essentially places another loaded mag on the outside of the Magwell so when one is empty, you can reload faster, you simply pull out the first mag which is coupled to the second and insert the second. The capacity of each mag remains at 10 I first saw and tried this type of product a while back when we were a 15 round state and was not satisfied that anyone had correctly designed what was available nor manufactured it correctly until this came out. When we were a 15 round state it was great but now that we are a 10 this product is essential and even more valuable. I will not need this in a free state-at least free for now.Try one, you will love it. $25 shipped to you

IMG_0351.jpg