SJG

WTS Several Firearms Update List #4 Update

I will return to N.J. early Nov. I have the following that I will be selling: All are in excellent functional and cosmetic condition. All will come with at least 2 10 round mags and to the extent I have more than 2 available for any firearm, additional mags will be available for 1/2 price. For some of these I also have OWB holsters, slings and other accessories that will be offered to you if you purchase any of these at 1/2 price of what I paid.  I cannot post pictures at this time as I am out of State and all of these are located at my home in N.J. I am posting this now as a heads up. I am in Union County and my local range that does transfers if RTSP or Tier 1 Defense in Union is OK also, the Buyer has to pay the transfer fees However, i have OEM hard cases and complete contents and manuals for all the pistols and soft rifle cases for the rifles that you are welcome to.  To the extent I have a soft pistol case for the pistols, you are welcome to one. I have duplicates of all of these firearms at my out of state residence and that is why I am selling them.  Pictures will be posted after I return to NJ and take photos of firearms. 

Anyone purchasing a 40 S&W pistol will receive 50 rounds of that caliber, anyone purchasing a 223 or 556 caliber rifle will receive a box of 20 rounds.

Anyone purchasing 2 or more of any of the following will get an additional 5% discount on the total price

1. Fn Fnx 40 S&W in FDE with  plus mags $475

2. Springfield XDM 40 S&W compact; all black with professional trigger job, plus mags $475

3. Lots of 40 S&W new brass ammo-will be offered first to the purchser(s) of the above pistols and then to anyone $20 per box of 50

4  9mm (takes Glock or Magpul Glock clone mags) 16" Freedom Ordinance carbine, AR style in Camo with aftermarket single stage trigger, and aftermarket Mission First Tactical stock and aftermarket pistol grip, plus mags  $750. --Sold to Bob, SPF

5. IWI Tavor X-95 FDE  223/556 16" with aftermarket tigger pack(worth $350) and VG muzzle Brake plus mags $1,875

6. H&K VP-9 9mm in all Black plus mags $599

7. 9mm Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact, Black with Silver Slide with XDM Gear it came AND Crimson Trace Integrated Grip Laser System, $650

8. FN FNH Scar 16S 16" 5.56 aka Scar light in FDE with over $700 in Extras Including: Geissele Super Scar Trigger System, Kinetic Development (KDR) MREX Free Float Extended 6.5" Handguard, KD Scar Charging Handle, OEM Scar Fixed and Non Folding Stock(not a modified stock)(to make it NJ legal) $3,750; Scar's are very hard to find, especially with all these accessories $3, 795

9 Glock 19 9mm, Gen 4, All Black,  with Ameriglo night sights plus aftermarket trigger plus reduced pull spring kit, plus case, plus manual, plus backstrap kit etc. $719

If you do not have permits and cannot get them by early December, Any pistols you pay for can be held and picked up in the Spring of 2022 during the month of April. 

Note: This list may be updated with more firearms so check back often

First to send a PM that says: I will take it wins. Do not post here your opinions etc. 

Transfer: See above suggested locations etc. Buyer Needs FID and DL for rifles and in addition pistol purchase permit for any pistols

Any questions send PM

Steve Union County

Cash or discreet paypal Gift ok

• Like 1

Price not available at this time for those items. They will not be priced until on or about 11/5. I am already getting email offers for them even though I have not yet priced them. Interesting.

10 hours ago, SJG said:

Price not available at this time for those items. They will not be priced until on or about 11/5. I am already getting email offers for them even though I have not yet priced them. Interesting.

A sales price must be included in a WTS ad.  If you don't have a price for those items yet, please remove them until you're ready to list w/ price.  Thanks.