Barms

WTS child booster seat

when i went to google how much this was brand new why am i not surprised that my wife picked the most expensive one in the store the model is FRONTIER but that model has been replace with:

https://www.buybuybaby.com/store/product/britax-reg-grow-with-you-trade-clicktight-reg-harness-2-booster-car-seat/5435950?categoryId=32596

i do not have the 5 point harness anymore so this will only work with a lap belt setup unless you can find 5 point harness separate.  I'd say its only about two years old.  My kid used it from 3.5 to 5.5 years old.  If you are in need of a second child booster seat and you or wife is into the super extra side impact protection this is a steal for you.  We have two of these and are getting rid of one we will still keep one when we will be on highway rides with him and want that extra protection.  This thing is like a racecar head protection its crazy.

$45 bucks and you have to come up to Paramus to get it.     First i'll take it gets it.

carseat.jpg