S&W SD9VE FOR SALE. Less than 200 rounds have passed through this pistol. All parts are original from the factory. Any abrasions are cosmetic only. Comes with (2) 10 round mags. 

Cabela's is selling new for $379.99

I am selling for $300.00. Willing to travel to any northern or central NJ gun dealer for transfers. 

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

Item is sold pending payment.

Screenshot_20201017-175124_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-175115_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-175110_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-174440_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-174433_Gallery.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Jfoster99
      For Sale 18 50rd boxes of Hot Shot Elite 124gr 9mm.
      Face to Face Sale Oakland, NJ

• By kc10dave
      WTB factory Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm 10-Round Mags at reasonable price.  Please PM with any proposals.  I'm In the 08016 Burlington Area. TY
    • By taylorham
      This ad is for 500 rounds of new production CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger 115 gr FMJ in bulk that has been split off from a larger case.
      Asking $320.
      Located in 07924 and willing to deliver within a 15 mile radius. Buyer will need to show current NJ DL with matching FID.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale. Please follow with PM. Thanks for looking.

• By this_is_nascar
      Looking to sell the 9mm ammo, pictured below.  I have the following available.
      American Eagle = 8, 50rd boxes.
      Federal = 10, 50rd boxes.
      Buyer must have a DL and FID with matching name, address, etc.  I'm willing to meet within 10-15 miles or so from Gloucester City, zipcode 08030.
      I'm asking $32 per box or $240 for all the American Eagle.
      I'm asking $32 per box or $300 for all the Federal.
      Take it all for $525.
      The 1st "I'll take it", with clarification of which they want, will get the sale(s).
      This is my 1st FS post here, so I hope I've covered everything.  Thanks for looking.

• By Jonny B Goods
      Has anyone wondered if there will ever be a AK platform (other firearm variants) similar to what radical firearms, dark storm,  & tech ops has as their AR platform? I think it’s about time to introduce the idea of having more firearms that are non NFA firearms. Maybe this post might inspire a company with a new idea. And hopefully it could also get NJ state approval. Or am I just dreaming and it can’t be done? I have seen some AK’s that can detach the lower receiver from a upper similar to the AR platform. 

• See doctor and attorney first.  Submit application that will be deny waste of time.   
    • Love this guy!  https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/a-93-year-old-man-shoots-los-angeles-home-intruder-police/?dicbo=v2-6c03b65b29bff46c4e7697ddb95ec567
    • I like the dot as low as possible in the slide with the lowest irons possible. If you’re buying a complete milled slide I think Gray Ghost Precision is having a pretty good sale on their slides right now as well. JW makes nice slides, but their prices  are generally an little higher. I’m still a big Brownell’s fan. Can’t beat it for the money. If you already have the slide and are sending it to be milled, I recommend: DP Customs: https://www.dpcustomworksllc.com and  Maple Leaf Firearms: https://www.mapleleaffirearms.com I have Glock 19s done by both of them and the work is outstanding, priced well, and quick turnaround with good comms.
    • Thanks for the reply back. I’d like to move forward with a RD for at least one handgun and see if it helps with my old eyes for better consistency. I was leaning towards battlewerx because it looked like they were a one stop shopping experience but they are out of stock on the cowitness sights. Jagerwerks looks like they may come in cheaper and had good reviews so kind of at an impasse for the moment do to the sights. Since you mentioned in an earlier posing would you go with the lower 1/4  cowitness or the 1/3? Of course I re-opened an older thread and added a twist so would you still get the lowest  sights even with the rear sight dovetail in front of the RD? Either way I think green dot would do the trick for me, I have the SIG SAUER ROMEO5 Green dot on a long gun and its a huge difference from the standard red dot. Hope to decide before the Fourth because both have holiday pricing in effect. Thank you in advance and have a great holiday. 
    • Come Together (metal cover by Leo, Hannah, Rabea, Erik & Truls) - YouTube