S&W SD9VE FOR SALE. Less than 200 rounds have passed through this pistol. All parts are original from the factory. Any abrasions are cosmetic only. Comes with (2) 10 round mags. 

Cabela's is selling new for $379.99

I am selling for $300.00. Willing to travel to any northern or central NJ gun dealer for transfers. 

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

Item is sold pending payment.

Screenshot_20201017-175124_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-175115_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-175110_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-174440_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-174433_Gallery.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By lostcyborg
      Both of these handguns have literally zero rounds through them. I wish i was lying, these were both random purchases in the past not thinking of use or need. Both come in their respected boxes with everything that came with them. The Canik does come with a tlr-3 just because it fits well and i have a tlr-1 hl on my glock and my walther pdp pro. 
      First pistol is a Armscor M1911 A2 45 ACP. Comes with one magazine.(10rd) $380.00
      Second is a Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm Comes with Two Magazines(10rd) $370.00
      Cash/Paypal Sorry no trades. All transfers made via NJ FFL. All local laws apply. Buyer pays transfer fees at FFL. My FFL Is Louie GS In Secaucus(I live in bergen co)
      Prices are final and non negotiable. 
      First Come first serve(I’ll take it) will update as needed. 

• By Trader979
      Smith and Wesson 357 Magnum 686P (7 shot) 4” revolver. Excellent condition. Includes case and all paperwork.  $650 or best offer. Monmouth County.  Cross posted. First person to say I’ll take it. Sale will comply with all NJ and federal laws. 

• By medic2264
      WTS USED GEN 5 GLOCK OVERWATCH PRECISION TAC TRIGGER
      $125 Overwatch precision tac trigger gen5
      $20 Hyve technologies extended magazine release gen 4/5
      I'm in Monmouth County
      The first "I'll take it" followed by a PM
      PM me for questions.

• By Dooly
      17 boxes of Federal 124 grain FMJ.  (9x19mm Parabellum - 9mm Luger)
      $220 local pickup only in northern Bergen County.  Easiest place to meet would be in Paramus or north on rte. 17.  Surrounding burbs near there should be ok as well if agreed.   
      Must have matching ID and FID.  I am in Bergen County.  First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale. 

• By Ballard
      3 inch model 36 S&W J frame in very good condition. Pinned. From about 1981. Appears to be a barely shot safe queen and shoots well. Beautiful old-school blueing.
      Comes with Pachmayer compact grips for concealable full grip plus a set of clip grips for concealed carry now that's a thing.
      Can come with one box of ammo free.

• ALWAYS CHECK "THEIR" WORK!!!  The last one we had been subject to was a total hack job.  We fought it and got it corrected.  We weren't happy with the increase, but it could have been worse.
    • Yes, it's an estimate. By that estimate, we are the worst state in the nation. Life of Tax: How Much Tax is Paid Over a Lifetime | Self. This much of your lifetime wages go to taxes — where does NJ rank (nj1015.com)
    • Think so? Check your property card. My mother's house hadn't changed since it was built in 1952. But back in the 2oth century when the property taxes were skyrocketing, I went to look at the property card in the assessors office. Among other nonexistent features I found on it was a finished basement and two extra baths. Even better, the office manager tried to tell me that the arithmetic on the card (based on the features listed) that resulted perfectly in the property tax total, had NOTHING TO DO with the tax levied. The last assessment they did on our current home was all wrong. Fortunately I had the blueprints for the house and corrected all the mistakes in the assessor's measurements.
    • You're forgetting that we're much lazier now. Those lances were really heavy. If someone can't use a gun, it's hard to imagine them bothering to fight at all.