Underdog

Trump on CCW National Reciprocity Bill

4 hours ago, ChrisJM981 said:

I have faith that soon-to-be Justice Barrett will side with the Second. 

But the problem is, we were told the LAST two were going to do that. How did Gorsuch and Kavanaugh work out for us regarding the 2A, so far?

source.gif

1 hour ago, Bklynracer said:

All we can is hope, time will tell. I hope things will go in our favor.

I get it, but it's been 4 years... so.. the concern for me is how the S.C. punted on all the cases they had in front of them this year, they wouldn't touch them. Will that change by adding one new justice? Plus, there was the Repub Senate the first two years, and they wouldn't take a vote for N.R..

One of my favorite quotes: "Hope is not a Strategy".

1 hour ago, Bklynracer said:

But honestly, Right now I'll be happy with not losing any more rights.

I guess, but that's like settling for 2nd place (or 3rd).. the trend hasn't been our friend.

You're a racer, another one of my favorites quotes when it comes to racing: "2nd place is the 1st loser"..

13 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

The numbers were just not there for us so why take up a case that can further damage our 2A rights?  With ACB, I am sure they will take the cases and most likely rule in our favor going forward!

This.   I don't think Gorsuch or Kavanaugh have had the opportunity to show us how they really stand on the 2A since it would have been reckless to take those cases knowing Robert's support would do to the lib side.  Actually think that's a strong indication they would rule favorably on the matter once a case is granted cert.

With Barrett getting a seat, and a few potential cases in the pipeline, we may get a chance to watch it play out.