GFam

WHY NO CCW Safe/ Uscca 

WHY NO CCW Safe/ Uscca 

Im am a new Gun owner but i don't understand why NJ won't allow law biding citizens  to have this type of insurance.

I mean we have applied for our license to use our guns in the most extreme  life or death circumstance, Yes I know  I and many others would prefer to escape danger  and leave the area as far as possible but i have heard of situations when the  law abiding was not able to run away from danger and even worse, the law abiding individual was at their own home sleeping when these extreme situations arise. It worse enough to be in that  dangerous situation, but not being able to have these types of insurance plans to help  defend yourself in the preceding events that follow a shooting this is beyond me, can anyone please fill me in why these types of plans are not allowed in NJ ??

1 hour ago, StarGazer said:

Are you a member?  If so, how much does it cost per month. The site doesn't have any NJ specific info.

Thanks.

I am a member, I pay yearly, do not recall exact price off the top of my head. There's not a specific NJ price. They do have add-ons, I pay extra for the 50 State coverage.

You can occasionally find discounts. Likewise if you attend a seminar or training, they are often there to do a pitch and you'll get a discount then also.

In addition to representation in a legal issue, you can call with legal questions.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, StarGazer said:

Are you a member?  If so, how much does it cost per month. The site doesn't have any NJ specific info.

Thanks.

Check the link below.  US Law Shield is good in NJ.  The reason is it is NOT insurance.  It is a legal defense fund.  I also have Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.  That gives me coverage in CT.

https://www.concealedcarry.com/self-defense-gun-owner-insurance-programs-compared/

• Thanks 3