Springfield XD40 for sale with (6) 10 round magazines. This pistol has never been fired despite having some scratches and abrasions from various optics I have taken on and off of the rails. Original case NOT included.

Willing to travel to any northern or central region gun dealer for transaction.

$450.00

First person to write "I'll take it" will win the sale.

20201020_010413.jpg

20201020_010421.jpg

20201020_010404.jpg

20201020_010355.jpg

20201020_010340.jpg

20201020_010321.jpg

20201020_010306.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

•  

NJGunForums Web Banner Ad July 2021[74426].jpg

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Jonny B Goods
      Has anyone wondered if there will ever be a AK platform (other firearm variants) similar to what radical firearms, dark storm,  & tech ops has as their AR platform? I think it’s about time to introduce the idea of having more firearms that are non NFA firearms. Maybe this post might inspire a company with a new idea. And hopefully it could also get NJ state approval. Or am I just dreaming and it can’t be done? I have seen some AK’s that can detach the lower receiver from a upper similar to the AR platform. 

• By SmartAss
      40 S&W
      Federal American Eagle 155 grn 50 rounds 
      Winchester 165 grn 40 rounds
      Sellier & Bellot 180 grn 250 rounds 
      Toms River
      $200
      Price Drop
      Now $150
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

• By SheriffOfficer1727
      S&W SD9VE FOR SALE. Less than 200 rounds have passed through this pistol. All parts are original from the factory. Any abrasions are cosmetic only. Comes with (2) 10 round mags. 
      Cabela's is selling new for $379.99
      I am selling for $300.00. Willing to travel to any northern or central NJ gun dealer for transfers. 
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

Item is sold pending payment.

• By My1stGlock
      For those that are still looking for 10 round OEM Glock mags for their G17 or G19. Not retail boxed but brand new. Big Tex is GTG. Ordered them last time they were on sale.
      https://www.bigtexoutdoors.com/product/oem-glock-10rd-mags-2/

• By remixer
      New In Box
      TRP™ Operator® Black Armory Kote™ w/ Full Length Integral Accessory Rail .45ACP
      $1550.00 Plus NJ Nics and NJ Tax

Caliber: .45ACP
      Recoil System: 1 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
      Sights: Fully Adjustable, 3-Dot Tritium
      Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 45oz
      Height: 5.7"
      Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™
      Barrel: 5 inch Stainless Steel Match Grade Bull
      Length: 8.6"
      Grip: Type Black G-10
      Frame: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™ , With Full Length Accessory Rail
      Magazines: 2 - 7 Round, Stainless Steel w/ Slam Pads
      MSRP: $1,730.00
      The TRP™ series of 1911s from Springfield Armory® are serious tools for the most serious of applications. These tactically proven pistols are intentionally designed to work under the worst conditions you’ll encounter. You’ll find all the quality, features and performance that you need in a 1911 of this class.
      TRP™ level quality starts with the forged national match frame and slide. These are precision fit and then mated with a match grade stainless steel barrel and bushing. The 20LPI checkering on the front strap, checkered mainspring housing and G10 grips will keep this gun in your hands when the sweat and adrenaline are flowing. The crisp 4.5 – 5lb trigger pull means you can more easily put shots on target when it matters most. 3-Dot tritium sights and an extended beveled magazine will remind you that the TRP™ was designed for use in high stress places – where the environment works against target acquisition, and mag swaps have to be lightning fast. The Armory Kote™ or Stainless Steel finish will protect your TRP™ so it’s ready for the next mission.
      Sometimes performance isn’t optional. When your requirements dictate that you use the best tools available, reach for the Tactical Response Pistol™.