Sniper

Online News Source To Replace Drudge Report

Many of you have seen the change at Drudge, not sure if you're aware of this new site, who's trying to replace them. This is all the stuff you're not seeing on the Liberal stations. They are breaking out a lot of the Hunter information, and more.

Revolver News

https://www.revolver.news/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • FacePalm 1

21 minutes ago, bennj said:

Thanks for the link, will check it out. Stopped going to Drudge when their hatred for all things Trump drove them over to the dark side. Besides, what's not to like about a news source titled 'revolver', right Bob.

They're billing themselves as the Drudge replacement. Drudge today has no mention of the Biden scandal, they definitely switched over to the dark side.

• FacePalm 1

1 minute ago, Sniper said:

They're billing themselves as the Drudge replacement. Drudge today has no mention of the Biden scandal, they definitely switched over to the dark side.

WOW! You're right! I knew they'd gone over, but not completely down the bank and underwater. Not a word!

27 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

WOW! You're right! I knew they'd gone over, but not completely down the bank and underwater. Not a word!

The story I heard was that Matt Drudge's gay boyfriend needed to be bailed out, so Matt sold the farm... Unfortunately, he sold it to a Liberal... and you see the result today.

• FacePalm 1

Matt Drudge still has not linked to the New York Post scoops even though they have been corroborated and confirmed. Once upon a time, Drudge broke the Lewinsky scandal & was compared to Walter Winchell. Now he's just a shell of his former self, part of the Biden protection racket

and I'm sure Zabuca will be along shortly to give me his "seal" of approval, just like he did on all my other posts... :fuckyou:

That sight has been a Leftist Shill for some time.  Perhaps he was on the Lolita Express, too.