JonF

WTS: Rock River Arms Predator Pursuit Target/Bench AR-15 Rifle

This rifle consists of the Rock River Arms Predator Pursuit upper which is a 20 Inch stainless steel, air gauged, cryo-treated barrel chambered in .223 Wylde with a 1:8 twist, rifle-length gas system, and a target crown muzzle.  Built on a Rock River Arms forged A4 flattop receiver with a single rail gas block and rifle length free float tube with sling swivel stud. The upper is topped with a Mueller Tac 8.5-25 x 44mm riflescope mounted on Burris Signature Zee rings and a cantilever riser.

The lower is a Double Star Arms receiver with a Geissele SDE trigger, Magpul extended bolt release, DPMS Panther Palm Rest Grip and RRA A2 operator stock. 

The rifle has a fairly low round count as it was for bench use/slow fire target shooting down here at CJ. The upper easily prints sub-HALF MOA (see pic below for TRUE CENTER moa grouping at 200 yards) with my match grade loads. I even have many of the original boxes and manuals for the major parts and will include what i have. *if* if have any match grade ammo left, i will include it free and you have the first right of refusal for it.

Complete rifle details:

• Rock River Predator Pursuit 20 inch upper receiver group (upper, barrel, handguard, gas system, BCG, charging handle)
  • Mueller Tac 8.5-25 x 44mm riflescope
  • Burris Sig Zee Rings
  • Cantilever Rail Riser
  • Scope Covers
  • Extended charging handle latch
  • DoubleStar Lower Receiver and LPK
  • Geissele SDE match grade trigger
  • Magpul extended bolt release
  • DPMS panther grip
  • RR Operator A2 rifle length butt stock
  • Rifle length receiver extension and buffer system
  • 1 10rd magpul included (if i have any additional 10 rd black pmags, i'll include free)

$1200 for complete rifle.

Willing to meet a reasonable distance in Ocean/Monmouth county at FFL of your choosing for FFL dealer only transfer. All dealer transfer and purchase fees are buyers responsibility. 

First to post an "I'll take it" wins the sale.

Jon

AR15 Varget 1 (2).jpg

IMG_20180226_224050861.jpg

IMG_20180226_223924562.jpg

IMG_20180226_223912705.jpg

IMG_20180226_224002399.jpg

IMG_20180226_223902147.jpg