SJG

Projected Impact of Dem Win on G&A

1. Will encourage even more ammo hoarding even if the supply increases

2.Price of ammo  will continue to remain high and may never return to pre 2020 prices, at least for the next four years minimum

3. Due to Biden plan and other factors AR actual  availability will decline and prices will increase

• Informative 1

3 hours ago, SJG said:

1. Will encourage even more ammo hoarding even if the supply increases

2.Price of ammo  will continue to remain high and may never return to pre 2020 prices, at least for the next four years minimum

3. Due to Biden plan and other factors AR actual  availability will decline and prices will increase

Wait, you didn't stock up when you had the chance?

2 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

You think Biden is going to win?

No.

1 hour ago, USRifle30Cal said:

It is NOT out of the realm of possibility....also loss of the senate...why do you think the massive push for the SC is going on now...?

Stop watching CNN.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sniper said:

2 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

It is NOT out of the realm of possibility....also loss of the senate...why do you think the massive push for the SC is going on now...?

Stop watching CNN.

I don't take anything for granted, look at 2016

Only thing guaranteed in life is death.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Sniper said:

No.

Stop watching CNN.

Even Fox is showing Trump behind in most of the battleground states. You could believe those polls are inaccurate like in 2016 but I doubt that is as possible. 

The senate races are the same. Republicans could easily lose 3-4 seats depending on how Trump does. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, voyager9 said:

Even Fox is showing Trump behind in most of the battleground states. You could believe those polls are inaccurate like in 2016 but I doubt that is as possible. 

The senate races are the same. Republicans could easily lose 3-4 seats depending on how Trump does. 

If you dug into these polls, and look at all the internal data, you would see that what you posted isn't accurate, in reality. The over sampling of Dems on these polls is the first issue. The way the questions are structured is the second. The "weighing" of the samples is the third. Repub voters traditionally don't answer these polls, can anyone here report that they took a 20+ question poll on their phones?

I evaluated all the polls back in 2016 and saw what was going on. It was clear when they get analyzed. Unfortunately, the BIG majority of voters just believe what's being reported in the MSM. Very few actually go look at the actual polling data.

One BIG point. Polls are designed to get the required results for the person paying for them. Never forget that!

When I look at Trump's numbers in the current polls versus where he was back in 2016, he's actually ahead, when digging into data. Ignore what you're hearing. All you need to do is use some critical thinking to see how the media has treated Trump the last 4 years. Do you think the current polls would be any different?

• Like 1

I see the biden drive in rallies with 10 cars. Maybe 5 have horns that work. Trump rallies multiple per day with minimum of 15K people. Not drive ins.  I really find it hard to believe that biden is leading!!  Lots of protesters showing up at biden rallies. biden actually answers to them, calling them trumps chumps!.  They are still Americans, as well as most of the biden supporters.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, voyager9 said:

OK, after my last post, I'll give you just one sample (of many) showing the (in)accuracy of the polls. First, flash back to October 2016, here's the WSJ/NBC poll on Hillary versus Trump:

...."Hillary Clinton has opened up a 14-percentage-point lead against Donald Trump nationally, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Monday."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-by-14-points-nationally/

Now, fast forward to the beginning of this October 2020, and here is the same WSJ/NBC poll:

...."Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by 14 percentage points nationally with about a month to go until Election Day, the new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/04/2020-election-news-biden-leads-trump-in-nbc-wsj-poll.html

What happened on Nov. 8th, 2016????

Still think the polls are accurate?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

You think Biden is going to win?

sadly, i personally think that there is a chance of this, whether through crook or hook........

7 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

exactly

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

If you dug into these polls, and look at all the internal data, you would see that what you posted isn't accurate, in reality. The over sampling of Dems on these polls is the first issue. The way the questions are structured is the second. The "weighing" of the samples is the third. Repub voters traditionally don't answer these polls, can anyone here report that they took a 20+ question poll on their phones?

I evaluated all the polls back in 2016 and saw what was going on. It was clear when they get analyzed. Unfortunately, the BIG majority of voters just believe what's being reported in the MSM. Very few actually go look at the actual polling data.

One BIG point. Polls are designed to get the required results for the person paying for them. Never forget that!

When I look at Trump's numbers in the current polls versus where he was back in 2016, he's actually ahead, when digging into data. Ignore what you're hearing. All you need to do is use some critical thinking to see how the media has treated Trump the last 4 years. Do you think the current polls would be any different?

i have said this for years about polls. you and me, and any other member could all go to the same mall, ask the exact same questions in the exact same way "randomly" and come up with wildly different results.

also....where can we find the data to look into the polling?

3 hours ago, Dave Archibald said:

I see the biden drive in rallies with 10 cars. Maybe 5 have horns that work. Trump rallies multiple per day with minimum of 15K people. Not drive ins.  I really find it hard to believe that biden is leading!!  Lots of protesters showing up at biden rallies. biden actually answers to them, calling them trumps chumps!.  They are still Americans, as well as most of the biden supporters.

you know where about i live i think......i see tons of hiden signs in my home town, cherry hill, haddonfield, lawnside, stratford.......every dam where i drive. i figure i at least know who the commies are....

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i have said this for years about polls. you and me, and any other member could all go to the same mall, ask the exact same questions in the exact same way "randomly" and come up with wildly different results.

you know where about i live i think......i see tons of hiden signs in my home town, cherry hill, haddonfield, lawnside, stratford.......every dam where i drive. i figure i at least know who the commies are....

.....so...i was in Charleston this week finding a place to live....success....  will be back in March...to start to finalize.

We drive down 81 to 77 to 26 then 526..

I would be surprised if WV and VA went any other way but Trump...if....placards are any indicator...even NC....it was more of a mix though 

SC, again i think will go trump....BUT Charleston county...specifically Mt Pleasant  had a lot of Biden crap...sullivans isle...isle of plams..etc.  west ashely not so much....down 17 to HHI..Beaufort..Trump...

Graham was getting pounded in ads by the dems...if he makes it back...i would be surprised...BUT that is onlymobservations from a car window and walking around.

Overheard a convo though of two old guys at the Blind Tiger Pub..Friday lunchtime...bemoaning Bidens tax plans...  we will know soon enough..

• Informative 1

59 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

When you see a poll posted, you need to search for the Methodology of the poll. Sometimes they put the link right below the poll. Other times, it's a major search to find it. Once you locate it, it will show the questions that were asked, and if you pay attention, you'll see how they "lead" the person being polled. Then, somewhere in that methodology, they'll list the demographics on who they polled. In almost every case, they poll MORE Dems than Repubs, even though it's almost even in the real world.

• Informative 1

Hard to say who will win, honestly see it 50/50. But I do know this, I am voting for Trump and down the ticket to see the price of ammo and guns stabilize and go down and to prevent Biden/Harris from messing with our 2A! But to be honest, I don't see it going down even after a Trump reelection. 

• Agree 1

I'm not concerned with the polls, I'm concerned with the guaranteed fraudulent mail in ballots. But to answer the question, I don't see prices coming down any time soon no matter who wins. Or at least until the used gun market is flooded once the panic has passed, unless you live in Portland.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, voyager9 said:

polls are wrong

Trump has more support than last time

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

.....so...i was in Charleston this week finding a place to live....success....  will be back in March...to start to finalize.

We drive down 81 to 77 to 26 then 526..

I would be surprised if WV and VA went any other way but Trump...if....placards are any indicator...even NC....it was more of a mix though 

SC, again i think will go trump....BUT Charleston county...specifically Mt Pleasant  had a lot of Biden crap...sullivans isle...isle of plams..etc.  west ashely not so much....down 17 to HHI..Beaufort..Trump...

Graham was getting pounded in ads by the dems...if he makes it back...i would be surprised...BUT that is onlymobservations from a car window and walking around.

Overheard a convo though of two old guys at the Blind Tiger Pub..Friday lunchtime...bemoaning Bidens tax plans...  we will know soon enough..

we are going to look in charleston area.  just getting started so to speak

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PK90 said:

So, what is the point of polls? Does it sway one's potential vote in either direction? I would think that the outcome would stimulate the losing party to campaign more?

Because most people want to vote for the front running team. Think sports, who cheers for the losing team? Fake polls lead the "sheep", which most people are.

3 hours ago, 10X said:

How do we know?

Read the methodology and demographics of the polls. You'll see it.

2 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

Hope is not a strategy.

Hey wait... that's my line!

18 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

specifically Mt Pleasant  had a lot of Biden crap...sullivans isle...isle of plams..etc.

There has been an inundation of "northern aggressors"  ;) in that area and they were responsible for the Joe Cunningham upset of Katie Arrington 2 years ago.  We need to see Nancy Mace take back the seat in the House and I am very hopeful for that.  He stepped on his dick with putting Parris Island at risk for closure.

There has been negativity for Graham because he essentially hasn't done enough to fight the Dems.  My wife is concerned but I have to remind her that we live in an urban area so naturally there will be a higher concentration of Dems.  I think though that right leaning support is very strong through the rest of the state so we should be OK (as you saw going south on 17).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, YankeeSC said:

There has been an inundation of "northern aggressors"  ;) in that area and they were responsible for the Joe Cunningham upset of Katie Arrington 2 years ago.  We need to see Nancy Mace take back the seat in the House and I am very hopeful for that.  He stepped on his dick with putting Parris Island at risk for closure.

There has been negativity for Graham because he essentially hasn't done enough to fight the Dems.  My wife is concerned but I have to remind her that we live in an urban area so naturally there will be a higher concentration of Dems.  I think though that right leaning support is very strong through the rest of the state so we should be OK (as you saw going south on 17).

Yes and the same kind of conversations I had with my wife - 81-77-26-17South to HHI - all Trump country...

Certain sections - like the Plastic Mt Pleasant area - was more Biden-ish - yes northern aggressors...

When you dig into Mt Pleasant - it is all phony - "executive" - lower Middle to Middle Class northerners than kept the NE salary and now think they are Upper Class "executives"...silliness.