ChrisJM981

ANJRPC searching for CCW Plaintiff

Well it seems that they just got a case to go to District Court with carry. The NRA is taking some certified instructor that wanted a CCR but was turned down. I don't know why we just don't go straight to SCOTUS, because we know the district and circuit courts will turn the case down. I would love NJ to one of the 1st new shall states with our new SCOTUS majority. :)  

1 hour ago, drjjpdc said:

Well it seems that they just got a case to go to District Court with carry. The NRA is taking some certified instructor that wanted a CCR but was turned down. I don't know why we just don't go straight to SCOTUS, because we know the district and circuit courts will turn the case down. I would love NJ to one of the 1st new shall states with our new SCOTUS majority. :)  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nra-lawsuit-against-new-jersey-concealed-carry-permit-law.amp

Fox news article. This would be awesome if this happens. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 9:48 AM, YankeeSC said:

Because it doesn't work that way.

http://adacourse.org/courtconcepts/scotus.html

Here's an example of where they can go direct:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-supreme-court-lawsuit-against-states-election-changes

On 12/4/2020 at 12:53 PM, Sniper said:
Should we be able to carry a handgun in New Jersey? 1-800-283-1015 let me know what you think on @nj1015.

Yes
71.6%

No
28.4%

549 votes · Final results

Really means nothing.

Do the same think on 1010 wins and it will be just the opposite or higher the other way.

take a poll on CNN, CNBC and Fox, Newman, would be same result.

19 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Really means nothing.

Do the same think on 1010 wins and it will be just the opposite or higher the other way.

take a poll on CNN, CNBC and Fox, Newman, would be same result.

I doubt it would come out significantly different. 

The reality is these polls don't even qualify to be called polls, and the results favor whoever has an opinion and brigades it or sics the bots on it. Most gun control polls go pro rkba because that is the population that cares more about the subject and pays attention to the existence of polls that are not shoved in their face. 

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, YankeeSC said:

SCOTUS is the court of origin because that case is one state suing other states. 

It's right there in your Constitution . . . Read up.