leo-польд

PP is it slower to get one these days?

I applied for some back on October 30th, and I haven't heard anything back yet except The Criminal History Check completed and my references sent back their questionnaires, so far its been 68 days. The last time I did it back in January 2020, I had them at the end of February. I figured since they are using all electronic, it would be faster....guess not. 

• FacePalm 1

1 minute ago, Ljdulin said:

Application for pp 11/2/20. Got email for approval with # dec 3 2020.depends on town .some much faster than others

I live in The Pines. We deal with the state police. They are usually pretty quick. They are in slow down now it seems.

I know waiting since 12 /26 on nics now

2 minutes ago, YoungGun1967 said:

I live in The Pines. We deal with the state police. They are usually pretty quick. They are in slow down now it seems.

Won’t even give you the day they are working on now

18 hours ago, EdF said:

I don’t know anybody. I just moved to this town and they processed my change of address just as quickly. 

Sorry . . . 

Lol my change of address took 6 months amd it was only after I contacted a Republican assemblyman that it came through.

On 1/6/2021 at 3:08 PM, RobCo said:

I applied for some back on October 30th, and I haven't heard anything back yet except The Criminal History Check completed and my references sent back their questionnaires, so far its been 68 days. The last time I did it back in January 2020, I had them at the end of February. I figured since they are using all electronic, it would be faster....guess not. 

I’m well over 90 days and getting close to 120. I received the same back and nothing since.

18 hours ago, EdF said:

I don’t know anybody. I just moved to this town and they processed my change of address just as quickly. 

Sorry . . . 

What town?

Well there is light at the end of the tunnel. I finally received my pistol permits tonight. 4 months to the day, although, the issue date on the permit is 1/8. Today is 1/22. I guess it was sitting on someone’s desk for awhile. Regardless, happy they finally came through.

Received a confirmation that State portion was completed within 18 hours of submission. My town won't start their investigation until I drop off a check with the confirmation number on it. I guess they don't want to be out the $6 for permits. :D

10 hours ago, YoungGun1967 said:

I received confirmation that my references responded the same day I applied. 5 days later I got confirmation that my criminal check cleared. I paid for everything online. $25.00 for two permits. I got screwed somehow.

$25 is for State. Your local PD is $2 a permit. You pay them in person. Once you pay them your e-permit should be ready next day.

That's how it worked here.

7 minutes ago, FDHog said:

$25 is for State. Your local PD is $2 a permit. You pay them in person. Once you pay them your e-permit should be ready next day.

That's how it worked here.

Lol it worked that way in the past, but not now. I paid no money in person unless the young statie make a mistake in collecting the $4.00.

On 1/24/2021 at 4:15 PM, FDHog said:

P2P took a record 19 days. Thank you Highlands PD.

Took 6 days for NICS.