3 minutes ago, Zabuca said:

Out of curiosity.. 

what would you do if you picked up a pistol from your FFL and when you arrived home you realized the mags weren’t restricted 10 round mags? 

going to the nearest gun forum and writing about it would likely not be at the top of the list

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 6

Definitely would post about it online, followed by calling up my local police and telling them I'm going to bring my illegal high capacity mags to the station later.  Bonus points if you have boxes of Wish "fuel filters" to bring too   I'd have to make sure to give them enough time to get the local ATF guys in place, and call in the photographers for the perp walk.

No wait, I'd throw them off a bridge or take out my boat and have an accident.

Or you know, bring them back to the place that didn't do the work I paid them for.

Would never ever ever  EVER consider keeping those highly dangerous items, or giving them to a friend in a free state to hold for me.

• Haha 1

I was just wondering how often it happens and what would be an appropriate response. Considering the larger than usual amount of people purchasing firearms in mag restricted states and the country as a whole, I can imagine there are a few times FFLs slip up. 

Hypothetical question. Thought about it today after picking up my pistol.
If this happened to me, I would be the guy who brings them back or contacts the company to get them switched out. I have too many expensive firearms (by my standards) to get myself in trouble.