antiriad

What do you think will change with the Harris/Biden Administration?

23 minutes ago, JimB1 said:

Do you see NJ staying stagnant on the gun laws in that environment? As you say, we are on the front edge of the "screwing curve" all the junk they want to push to the rest of the country will come here and CA first to see how it plays out...

Murphy will definitely try to keep us #1 in the screwing department, so he'll definitely pass some worse laws. Point is, a lot of the country hasn't come close to experience what we've had for years, so something like mag restrictions, will flip them out. For us, it's SOP.

37 minutes ago, 10X said:

I wasn't asked, but I'll jump in and say there is a big difference between Germany in the 30's and early 40's and what is happening here, now.

BUT there is plenty of re-education creeping into the K-12 and liberal arts college curricula.

Not to mention SJW and cancel culture and marginalization/intolerance of any opposing, or different viewpoint.  More like Bolshevik or cultural revolution, but without resorting to physical violence to get compliance. What Rob Dreher calls "soft totalitarianism," or like the difference between 1984 and 'Brave New World'

43 minutes ago, 10X said:

I wasn't asked, but I'll jump in and say there is a big difference between Germany in the 30's and early 40's and what is happening here, now.

That's an understatement! Can you imagine the East German STASI leadership at the helm of the NSA?

And maybe Twitter and Facebook?

Don't know what I'm talking about? Get a glimmer and watch this.

You can bet they are all foaming at the mouth ready to move on more aggressive gun control measures.  I think HOW they go about it depends on what happens with the balance of power in the Senate and whether or not the current makeup of the SCOTUS is likely to remain.

If the SCOTUS stays protected at 9, then I think we see less legislative measures like gun control "bills" and instead the aggressive use of agencies like the ATF overstep their position (no surprise) and just start declaring current items off limits.

If they can mess with the SCOTUS and the Senate falls to the Ds then there will be major legislative bills rammed through the House.

I definitely think it's going to get ugly before it gets any better.

• Agree 1

Unfortunately, I agree that NJ is on the forefront of the "screw the gunowner" curve.  What happens in NJ is a precursor to what the dems will try in the rest of the country.  That said, it will take a packing of the USSC to make drastic changes in national gun policy.  States like NJ know they are 1 USSC case away from shall issue at any given point.  What I see happening is what Biden can try to do by executive order - banning internet sales of guns and ammo, an ammo tax, mag limits etc.  

The problem we face nationally is the dems are limited on what they can accomplish for the rest of their agenda, so they focus on things they can do that make it appear they're doing something, all the while everything they do actually accomplishes nothing. Gun control is exactly that.  It's just like what happens in NJ.  State debt, taxes, cost of living all out of control, but a mag limit? Easy to do and they can scream about the accomplishment.  There isn't a thing being proposed that would affect what they consider to be gun violence, but everything they do is a talking point about making us safer, and a distraction from what they should really be doing.

The only thing a politician really cares about at the end of the day is staying in office.  If they think they'll lose re-election by supporting something, watch how fast they back-peddle.  It's those dems from gun-friendly states that need to be shown the light.

Face it, Biden is an idiot.  He's a useful idiot to them but an idiot regardless.  Kamala is in charge and I don't see her being able to hold the dems to single issues.  If Pelosi survives she'll be catering to the progressives.  Schumer already does.   

On 11/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, 45Doll said:

Perhaps when they make their move to disarm us, some will rethink their positions.

Not me. Positions that create intersecting fields of fire are quite successful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

WHAT we all should be worrying about more is that they are gonna use the 25th to remove biden. we'll then have a president harris, which i feel is a LOT more frightening than a hiden presidency

Exactly. When Pelosi put together her 25th Committee, the first speculation was to remove Trump. But then thinking it through, it would be used to remove Biden. I can see that happening, when he no longer is a useful puppet.

But why Harris? She was polling in the bottom, and couldn't even win her own state in the primaries. Plus, because of lack of support, was the first one to drop out.

So, she gets plugged in as VP??? Strange.

The only thing possible, is that there are some good skeletons in her closet, like being an anchor baby. If she gets removed because of the 25th too.... Guess what you get??

President Pelosi!

11 hours ago, Sniper said:

Exactly. When Pelosi put together her 25th Committee, the first speculation was to remove Trump. But then thinking it through, it would be used to remove Biden. I can see that happening, when he no longer is a useful puppet.

But why Harris? She was polling in the bottom, and couldn't even win her own state in the primaries. Plus, because of lack of support, was the first one to drop out.

So, she gets plugged in as VP??? Strange.

The only thing possible, is that there are some good skeletons in her closet, like being an anchor baby. If she gets removed because of the 25th too.... Guess what you get??

President Pelosi!

they needed her as vp pick 'cause she's a "black" woman. probably the whitest black woman i've ever seen. she's not nearly as smart as she thinks she is. she will thus be very controllable. the demons can also now claim that thanks to them we have the first black female president.

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

they needed her as vp pick 'cause she's a "black" woman. probably the whitest black woman i've ever seen. she's not nearly as smart as she thinks she is. she will thus be very controllable. the demons can also now claim that thanks to them we have the first black female president.

Yeah, but there were a lot of better black women to choose from in the country, besides the bottom of the barrel in the Presidential campaign. If it was just because of race, you pick the one who couldn't even carry her home state, and the one that many hate more than Hillary? Makes no sense.

9 hours ago, Sniper said:

Yeah, but there were a lot of better black women to choose from in the country, besides the bottom of the barrel in the Presidential campaign. If it was just because of race, you pick the one who couldn't even carry her home state, and the one that many hate more than Hillary? Makes no sense.

there were, but the racists that wanted a black woman wouldn't have voted for an actual black woman. weird, huh?