M1152

SOLD: 300 AAC BlackOut 124 grain FMJ

Up for sale,  260 rounds of 300 AAC BlackOut 124 grain FMJ by Sellier Bellot –SB300BLKA for $182 (cash sale) for local pickup in Mercer.  Can be shipped for additional cost. Will throw in slightly used RFA barrel with 1/8 barrel with small cosmetic blemish on threads for additional $20 for grand total of $202. I will not ship barrel to keep shipping cost low. Buyer must have NJ FID card and matching DL for ammo purchase. The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale (not responsible for typos)

20201103_184418.thumb.jpg.66cf02706248aa02f7fbe099eb1815a0.jpg

20201103_185625.thumb.jpg.2ae768d9fecd0bf40db13c6326bfad47.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Dooly
      BCM BCG.  New in sealed factory wrap.
      $240 shipped.
      I accept PP (F&F), venmo, cash.  I am in Bergen County.
      First to reply "I'll take it" wins the sale.

• By Swizz70
      Hello Gents,

I'm selling my (like new) AR mid length complete upper receiver chambered in 300BLKOUT 7.62 × 35mm manufactured by Special Ops Tactical.  Only put approximately 100 rounds through it. For those of you who don't know, this basically will fit on most AR lowers and uses the same AR magazines but gives you a .30 caliber (7.62 x 35) by just swapping the upper receiver if you are looking for a heavier load and more knock down power for hunting etc. (obviously state laws apply). I'm only selling it because I ended up buying a complete .30 caliber rifle.

Here are some specs:

300 BLK Out Nitride - 14.5″ Pinned to 16" Overall Midlength Upper
      GPX 12.6" MLOK Free Floating Rail System with continuous 1913 Picatinny rail on top
      Muzzle Brake Original "Black Magic" 30 Cal (pinned & welded NJ legal).
      {Nitride} M4 Extended Feed Ramps
      Nitride M4 Barrel Extension
      1:7 Twist Rate
      5/8×24 Thread Pitch
      Raptor Charging Handle

Price: $695

Pm or email me with any questions: [email protected]
      I am in Deptford NJ.
      THE FIRST TO POST "I'LL TAKE IT" WINS THE SALE.
      A "PM sent" DOES NOT ESTABLISH THE SALE. If you want the item, post "I'll take it" and should the deal fall apart the seller can post "still available." Should you reach a negotiated price via PM then post "I'll take it per our PM(s)"  on this thread.

• By Wikkie2204
      Does anyone have a small quantity of H110 that I could purchase from them? I'm starting out loading 300BLK and don't want to commit to a full pound if it won't give me the desired results. I have some Varget if you are interested in trading.

Is anyone currently reloading 300BLK? Would love to discuss your successes/failures with a variety of different powders.
    • By Tactical Monkey
      Fellow 300Blk enthusiasts,

I went shooting on Saturday and found a live .223 round inside a box of Remington UMC 115gr 300 AAC Blackout. It was a new box, unopened, and I did not have a .223/5.56 rifle with me that day. For my own sanity, this prompted me to go through every box of Rem 115gr 300Blk that I have (32 boxes).

The lot number of the box with the .223 round was N16 VBI. The lot number can be found on the tab that folds inside the box, beneath the thumb cutout (see picture below). I purchased 17 boxes of Remington UMC 115gr from MidwayUSA on 5/21/12, all with that same lot number. Out of the small sample of boxes I purchased, I found 4 boxes that each had 1 live .223 round in the box. The rounds were head stamped "223 REM", and looked as though they came right off the production line.

.223 round

Headstamped 223 REM among 300 AAC BLACKOUT

Remington Lot # N16 VBI

Please be careful and check all your Remington UMC 115gr 300Blk just to be safe. I had 2 other lot numbers in my possession and all those boxes checked out. Be very thorough if your lot number is the one mentioned here, as with a small sample size of 17, I had a very high rate of failure.

Remington has been contacted about the issue.

Updating this thread 6/8/12:

Received 2 brand new boxes of ammo free of charge for the inconvenience straight from Remington's ammo plant. The rounds came after I spoke in-length with the Director of QC.

Thanks -
      TM