bennj

Thanks to Dajonga and Shooters!

A few months ago my son received his FPID and P2Ps. Of course, pickings were slim to none and I lamented this fact someplace on the forum. Our very own Dajonga (David) sent me a pm explaining he worked at Shooters and would be willing to keep an eye out for him. After a few weeks of pms back and forth my son picked up his first handgun with David's help, a full size S&W M&P at a very reasonable price with all that's going on. We had been to Shooters 2 or 3 times through the process, and even though the place was crazy busy, we were never rushed and were treated with the utmost proficiency and professionalism. I just wanted to publicly thank David and Shooters for their excellent service, and look forward to dealing with them again.

• Like 9

Shooters rocks. It's the first range i shot at the the rso there was one of the coolest guys. He gave me tips, was patient, and all around a good dude. 

Everyone ive spoken there behind the counter has also been super helpful. My only complaint is i dont live closer to it!

• Like 1

Funny thing is, I didn't know about Shooters until last October. I had a p2p close to expiring (on principle I hate to waste those things) and a few extra bucks and decided to pick up a Wrangler. Found out Shooters had a few for the same price as the big online stores. When I first walked in it reminded me of a mini Cabela's. The place was much less crowded, and NICs took all of 10 minutes, with the same great service.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:02 PM, kc17 said:

@dajonga I tried to PM you, but the system said you couldn't receive messages. I've got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. PM me or text me if you've still got my # please. 

Thanks, Kevin

Weird that I cannot get PMs. Maybe my annual membership did not post?..... I still have your contact info and I will text you tomorrow at a reasonable hour.

• Like 2

@dajonga is it ok to post for price and availability here for Shooters NJ or u rather PM’s? 
Not sure if the mods approve or if conflict but figured it would be good for other members see as well if they are also interested.
How are NICs checks going by the way?

On 1/21/2021 at 11:30 PM, dajonga said:

Weird that I cannot get PMs. Maybe my annual membership did not post?..... I still have your contact info and I will text you tomorrow at a reasonable hour.

Many years ago. Before shooters, I went to tuckerton and met Don, Went to his house. I think I bought 5 garands. He had some collection. He still an owner? Went to the store on Rt 9. Before shooters was a thought. Maybe 06!

2 hours ago, My1stGlock said:

@dajonga is it ok to post for price and availability here for Shooters NJ or u rather PM’s? 
Not sure if the mods approve or if conflict but figured it would be good for other members see as well if they are also interested.
How are NICs checks going by the way?

As I am just a lowly employee at Shooters, I would rather not get into public posting of prices and availability. PMs would be better. NICS are about 1 to 2 days out.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, 15636215 said:

Many years ago. Before shooters, I went to tuckerton and met Don, Went to his house. I think I bought 5 garands. He had some collection. He still an owner? Went to the store on Rt 9. Before shooters was a thought. Maybe 06!

We do have a Don who has been with us for decades. He now just works 4 days a week and only digs thru the mountains of paperwork in the back.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 8:32 AM, Sidewinder7 said:

Bought 2 rifles from Shooters in the last 2 months, one of them yesterday.  No idea how they are able to get so much inventory.  

Product was on order long before you went into the store.