Sign in to follow this  
JimB1

OLIGHT PL-MINI2 Valkyrie OD Green $53.97 Flash Sale

https://www.olightstore.com/o-flash-sale.html

If you create an account for their site you also get a free i3E EOS keychain light

I went for the package with two additional i3T EOS lights as well for $66.00. You can never ave too many flashlights :)

5 hours left on the flash sale so grab them quick!

-Jim

• Like 1

Well they screwed up my order. Sent me the gift light, and one i3T light. But no bundle. I contacted them, and they shipped out what looks like the correct order this morning. So screw up, yes. Quick fix, yes.

I'll post up again when the new order arrives with the results.

On 11/19/2020 at 12:01 PM, 45Doll said:

Well they screwed up my order. Sent me the gift light, and one i3T light. But no bundle. I contacted them, and they shipped out what looks like the correct order this morning. So screw up, yes. Quick fix, yes.

I'll post up again when the new order arrives with the results.

Mine was sent in two shipments with about 3 days between them. The fist had the gift light and one i3T light and the second has the second i3T and the PL-Mini2.

I’m really liking the flashlights. My wife is keeping the free one in her purse. The PLxMini2 is really nicely made and I like the adjustability of it. It’s on my P220 right now.

So my shipment is coming out of DONGGUAN CN (that's China!) via Fedex. So the U.S. supply is empty?

OK, so they're made in China. I'm shocked. But my previous order shipped out of NJ.