Casual Shooter

SOLD: Browning BLR .308 Takedown 18” Stainless Steel Barrel

SOLD: Browning BLR .308 Takedown 18” Stainless Steel Barrel

Includes the rifle, manual, original box, lock, Picatinny rail, detachable box magazine and paracord wrapped lever. Rifle is in excellent/like new condition.

·         Receiver tapped and drilled for scope mount. Picatinny rail included.

·         Rack and pinion system lever action rotating bolt, detachable box magazine.

·         Barrel 18” Stainless Steel, crowned muzzle, adjustable sights, drilled and tapped for scout scope mount, TRUGLO/Marble’s fiber optic front sight.

·         Separates for transportation and storage. Takedown lengths: Barrel section 18.75", Stock section 21"

·         Trigger travels with the lever helping to prevent finger pinching.

Link to a good BLR article: https://gundigest.com/article/the-most-unique-browning-blr-lightweight-81-takedown           

$750.00 cash

FID and matching DL required with transfer thru my local Morris County FFL. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.

The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale then followed by PM to confirm.

Browning BLR 308 - 1.jpg

Browning BLR - 2.jpg

Barrel.jpg

Front sight.jpg

Browning BLR - 4.jpg

Ruler 2.jpg

Bolt.jpg

Browning BLR info sheet.jpg

Edited by Casual Shooter
SOLD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By CNJ
      Hello,
      I am new here and looking to sell my two hand guns (I have another post for a Glock G19 GEN5 that will have a description very similar to this post).

This post is for a Browning 22 1911 Black Label with fiber optic sights that I purchased new from Firearms Support and Storage June of 2019. I have used it a total of two times at RTSP in Union NJ and in it's lifetime it has shot only 390 rounds down range.
      It comes with 2 10 round clips magazines - I have not used it since prior to covid, so I will give it the best cleaning I can before the sale.

The price is $400 plus FFL transfer fees.
      If you have questions or if I can share any other photos, please let me know.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale
      Thank you! 

• By sunriseantiques
      We will be selling 19 firearms as part of our regular auction on April 13th.  All guns will be sold live and online starting at 9 AM.  The preview is on April 12th from 3-7 PM and April 13th starting at 7 AM.
      The address is 79 Old York Rd Chesterfield, NJ 08515.  http://sunrise-antiques.com or 888-639-4443.
      You can download our app for FREE from your app store of choice (Apple and/or Google Play)
       Apple App Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sunrise-antiques/id1069096666?mt=8 Android App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bidwrangler.sunrise_antiques or bid online at http://sunrise-antiques.bidwrangler.com
      The computer based bidding now features simulcast.
      Lot:1 | Make:Air Pistol| Model: |Serial #: | Type:pistol| Caliber:.177 Lot:2 | Make:Iver Johnson| Model:n/a |Serial #:28472 | Type:revolver| Caliber:.32 Lot:3 | Make:Victor| Model:32 S&W |Serial #:61753 | Type:revolver| Caliber:.32 Lot:4 | Make:Bersa| Model:223 |Serial #:80096 | Type:pistol| Caliber:.22 Lot:5 | Make:H&R| Model:922 |Serial #:R2051 | Type:revolver| Caliber:.22 Lot:6 | Make:Stoeger Arms| Model:Luger |Serial #:20637 | Type:pistol| Caliber:.22 Lot:7 | Make:Colt| Model:Official Police 38 |Serial #:599210 | Type:revolver| Caliber:.38 Lot:8 | Make:Air Rifle| Model: |Serial #: | Type:rifle| Caliber:.177 Lot:9 | Make:Ithaca| Model:M-49 |Serial #:nsn | Type:rifle| Caliber:.22 Lot:10 | Make:Remington| Model:522 |Serial #:CL3 OJP | Type:rifle| Caliber:.22 Lot:11 | Make:Antique Shotgun| Model: |Serial #: | Type:| Caliber: Lot:12 | Make:Japanese Arisaka| Model:38 |Serial #:59118 | Type:rifle| Caliber:6.5mm Lot:13 | Make:Italian| Model:Carcano |Serial #:AS4576 | Type:rifle| Caliber:6.5mm Lot:14 | Make:J Stevens &CO| Model:25RF |Serial #:23355 | Type:rifle| Caliber:.25 Lot:15 | Make:Browning| Model:n/a |Serial #:46692 | Type:shotgun| Caliber:.12 Lot:16 | Make:Winchester| Model:M59 |Serial #:14835 | Type:shotgun| Caliber:.12 Lot:17 | Make:Browning| Model:n/a |Serial #:nsn | Type:rifle| Caliber:.22 Lot:18 | Make:Remington| Model:700 |Serial #:6729638 | Type:rifle| Caliber:.270 Lot:19 | Make:Browning| Model:n/a |Serial #:93288 | Type:shotgun| Caliber:.12

guns_april 13th 2018.pdf
    • By NJDevil1044
      I just picked up a new project gun and could use a little help if anyone could lend a hand, or even some advice. The Beer/hard Cider will be on me. OR if you know how to do it really well and prefer to work alone and could do it for a fair price, I have/will be acquiring all the necessary parts, but I just acquired a Saiga .308 caliber and would like to do the full AK conversion on it, which on this rifle, main just consists of moving forward the trigger group. I have the pistol Grip and Stock I want to put on it, I'll be getting a Tapco G2 Trigger group, and eventually actual wooden AK furniture and a real AK Gas tube to do the forearm, but now, I mainly need help with moving the trigger group forward so I can put on my pistol grip and new stock. If anyone know how to do this USING THE EXISTING TRIGGER GROUP AND JUST RELOCATING IT, even better......but If anyone would care to either make a few dollars doing it for me, or hang out and show me how to do it, like I said, the Beers on me. Please email me here or at [email protected] or call me at 732-610-8546. Thanks all......Its not that I couldn't do this myself with the help of Youtube, but I just thought it's be cool to meet someone else who enjoys tinkering with guns and making projects out of them like I do. I just moved to the Cental/South Jersey Area from the Coast and would like to meet some like minded people to hang out with. Thanks all.
    • By CJR
      I recently received a 1961 20 Gauge Browning Lightning Over/under shotgun......It's a beautiful shotgun but I want to get it re-blued and refinished.....I was wondering if anyone knows a place I could take my shotgun for theses services.....Thanks in advanced.
    • By Silent Service
      Anybody got any experience with this rifle? I've read mixed reviews. Anybody willing to let me put a few rounds through theirs? I love the look of this gun but need to know reliability factor and how well it fits before buying.