FunGun

How is NORMA 9mm ammo?

Over the days since November 3rd I’ve been watching the already outrageous prices for ammo going up.  I was seeing deals for 9mm at about .50 to .55 per round.  Now .60/rd is the cheapest I see.  Only going to get worse (IMO) so I’m trying to stock up now...

never used it but I've been running through a few cases of the monarch 9mm I bought last year from academy before they became communist sympathizers and it's pretty good!  It's dirty, like a cheap whore working overtime dirty but it's accurate and reliable.  I've no issues yet and shoots great

• Like 1

I went through around 1200 rounds of norma 9mm 115 with not a single issue. (used in my P210 and Rex Zero) 

Back in November I was able to get 50 box for $24 (ammoshoponline), but now they've jacked up the price to $35 + shipping.

Anyway, good ammo and my instructor had mentioned it to me as well.  

2 minutes ago, RexiMaxi said:

I went through around 1200 rounds of norma 9mm 115 with not a single issue. (used in my P210 and Rex Zero) 

Back in November I was able to get 50 box for $24 (ammoshoponline), but now they've jacked up the price to $35 + shipping.

Anyway, good ammo and my instructor had mentioned it to me as well.  

Just bought from them. Shipping to me was a few hundred bucks.

On 11/16/2020 at 9:48 PM, Sniper said:

Me neither, although my UPS driver keeps leaving me a invoice for his hernia repair...  :pardon: :sarcastic:

my driver knew to just leave by the garage.  I haven't ordered in a while so I know he's happy!  lol