grazzie

Outdoor range in Monmouth/Ocean County who charges by the hour/day

I was wondering if anyone knows a outdoor gun range in Monmouth or Ocean county that charges by the day or hour. I know Range-14 used to have a day rate of $25 but they no longer allows it during the time of covid where they now require reservations. I don't understand why they can't allow it. But anyway,.... looking for an alternative outdoor range that allows to shoot handguns by the hour/day that's not too expensive. Thanks.

Indoor ranges are out of the question because I always get sick (sore throat, flu symptoms) the day after using an indoor range.

32 minutes ago, dajonga said:

Shooters Sporting Center in Little Egg Harbor has 16 lanes, 150 yards, steel targets at 150 yards, each port separated by walls. $20 walk on. No handguns, only rifles and shotgun slugs.

how long is that $25?

14 hours ago, dajonga said:

Shooters Sporting Center in Little Egg Harbor has 16 lanes, 150 yards, steel targets at 150 yards, each port separated by walls. $20 walk on. No handguns, only rifles and shotgun slugs.

Thanks. I should have specified an outdoor range that allows handguns. (Edited my orig post) I saw Shooters Sporting Center on the New Jersey Range Locations thread and that they did not allow pistols. Thx.

5 minutes ago, Tony13 said:

Join a club. CJRPC or Old Bridge. You go when you want and as long as you want. Take part in matches. You won’t regret it.

I need to do some matches at cjrpc, something I've not done.  My son was just asking about him doing it