SJG

WTS Piston AR-15 With Purchase Options

This is a high end  piston AR-15 223/5.56 set up. It is in mint condition both cosmetically and in function.It comes with a Spike's complete($450) Pirate  color fill lower with Magpul Pistol Grip, Stock and trigger Guard, with the Nickel Boron Parts Kit and I have upgraded the fire control system to a Gissele SSA-E two stage trigger($250)which permits more precise trigger control and overall results in greater shooting accuracy then a standard mil-spec trigger. The pistol grip on this is the best one Magpul makes and   is extremely comfortable and front and back ribbed. The upper is an Adams Arms($850)(comes with AA operator's manual, AA has lifetime warranty on their products) complete(did not come with sights) piston  barreled upper 14.5" with their welded brake to get to 16" minimum length. it features an excellent full length Sampson rail  and very cool and effective brake .There are extra  removable side pic rails and an underside rail should you desire to mount accessories. Rails ($25)The  accessory rails are removable if you don't want to leave them on. Additional side rails can be added if you want. The handguard has a very cool pattern and provides excellent barrel venting for cooling and barrel longevity. Presently, I have mounted on the top Pic rail a pair of black Magpul sights( around $75) and also a Vortex red/green red dot.($250) I have also replaced the original charging handle that came on the rifle with a BCM Gunfighter ($70)one, which makes charging faster. This AR is in mint condition, probably has less than 500 rounds through it. The upper is not a conversion kit from a DI to piston system,  but rather a complete Adams Arms piston upper. Here is the deal with this you can purchase this rifle with or without the Vortex Optic. $1379. Optic is not included (Vortex Lifetime repair/replacement and the Vortex Manual) but if you want it let me know and I will give you a price on it. It comes with with a Bulldog Extreme Tactical Case($45 or so)  with exterior mag compartments, and 1 box of 223/556 ammo. It will also come with 2 10 Round AR Mags.  

Note: If you do not want the Magpul Sights deduct $50 from the price. If you do not want mags, deduct $10 per mag. If you do not want the rifle case deduct $10. 

NOTE: 12/3 IS THE LAST DAY THIS YEAR I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO MEET YOU TO DO A TRANSFER. YOU HAVE THE OPTION, IF YOU WANT, OF PAYING FOR ANY FIREARM WHICH I WILL HOLD FOR YOU AND YOU CAN GET IT WHEN I AM BACK  IN THE SPRING. 

Steve

Union County 

PM me with "I'll take it" First to do that wins it. 

Discreet Paypal Gift or Cash

Transfer at RTSP in Union or Tier One Defense in Union

Buyer Pays transfer Fee

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

Bump

Added Option to save $50 off price if you do not want the Magpul Sights that are on this rilfe. Inserted change. 

Added Option to deduct $10 for each mag you do not want

Added Option to deduct $10 if you do not want the rifle case this comes in.