Matthew Lutz

SOLD- WTS NEW Gen 5 Glock 19 w/3 magazines

Selling a new Gen 5 Glock 19 w/ 3 magazines. Comes as pictured (minus the ammo in the mags- still need to unload them). I have never fired this pistol. Purchased a few years ago and its just been sitting in the safe. Comes as pictured with original box, removable backstraps, speed loader, lock, and an O-Light PL2 Valkyrie gun mounted light. Sale must go through a NJ dealer unless the buyer is a LEO, in which case we can do a person 2 person transaction as I am an LEO as well (will still need a valid pistol permit).

PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE 15 ROUND MAGAZINES, for which I have an exemption as an LEO. If you are not a LEO, you will need the transferring dealer to pin or block these mags for you. Alternatively, you can purchase the mag blocks ahead of time and I will insert them for you before transferring the firearm to you.

Asking price is $700 OBO. I will not hold on a deposit if you don't have your permit yet. I will take payment up front, in full, to hold the gun for you until you receive your permit, but payment is non refundable if you are not approved for your permit. I don't have any ammo I can sell you, sorry.

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

PXL_20201118_163925131.jpg

PXL_20201118_163908616.jpg

PXL_20201118_163855816.jpg

Tentatively sold to an buyer from outside the the forums. Payment pending.

2 minutes ago, SJG said:

How much without the light?

See my post above about having a tentative buyer. Should that fall through though, the answer to your question is it's an all or nothing deal. But I'm willing to listen to offers so I would just say just PM me with your best offer.