JC_68Westy

Ibejiheads

I have ordered from Ibejiheads in the past and have never had an issue until now. I placed an order in August and had not heard anything about it (no status emails). Late in October I received a message that the order was shipped along with a USPS tracking number. The tracking shows that it is still in pre-shipment. Email is unanswered.

Yes they are behind. My last order took 2 months to get. Same as you with no communication,  they charged my card but never heard anything. Finally got a tracking number. I put  in another order about a month ago, haven't heard anything about it. But now I know to try and be patient.

I always got the sense that it wasn't a huge operation, so with the craziness going on now with reloading supplies I'm not surprised that things with them are a little scattered.

Their shop isn't too far from where I live so I would usually work out a time to drive over and pickup my order rather than waiting for shipping.

Not sure if that's still an option.