goforbroke

SOLD:Huge lot of 22LR ammo CCI,FEDERAL,AGUILA, & WINCHESTER

I'm selling my personal stash of 22LR. It's all been sitting in sealed up MTM ammo cans with a large silica gel packet. This is all good reliable 22LR.

I have way more than what's posted in these pictures in case you're worried about availability.
A brick is equal to 500 rounds, for those that don't know. :)

I'm located in south east PA area, right near Lansdale PA. In relation to Camden, Trenton, and Lambertville I'm about 45 minutes away from those locations. We can meet up half way in relation to your location if you buy a couple bricks. 

The first person to post I’ll take it, is entitled to purchase that particular ammo first. 

1. Winchester 22LR 40Gr HV RN Super-X 1255 FPS

Price is $60 a brick. (5 bricks on hand)

BD4DA3D0-CCFB-4281-916A-068A9AE3ADE7.jpeg

@67gtonut What happens if someone posts ITI but the seller already sold the ammo on PAFOA?  This WTS ad is cross posted on at least one other forum.  The seller is legit, has a reputation on PAFOA, but cross posting is dubious.

58 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

@67gtonut What happens if someone posts ITI but the seller already sold the ammo on PAFOA?  This WTS ad is cross posted on at least one other forum.  The seller is legit, has a reputation on PAFOA, but cross posting is dubious.

Scorpio
I have a large quantity of this ammo on hand, so much so I don’t want to disclose the total amounts online until they get to a resemble number. I have a considerable amount of Aguila and Federal. I’m running low on Winchester and CCI quiet and I’ll post those exact amounts. When one of them sells out that item will be removed and I’ll update the totals on hand as they sell.
As mentioned I’m not some random stranger I’ve done over a dozen transactions selling ammo alone on pafoa.org since I posted this.

I’m a member of the Bridgeton Gun Club. Ive probably met some of you guys on this forum, because a large portion of the club has a lot of NJ members. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, kc10dave said:

"I'll Take It"  (2 Bricks) Winchester 22LR 40Gr HV RN Super-X 1255 FPS & (4 Bricks) Federal 22LR 40Gr game shok HV CC RN muzzle velocity 1240 FPS.  Will follow up with PM on details.

I have you down for the last two bricks of Winchester and 4 bricks of Federal. 

14 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

I’ve been meeting everyone half way, hopefully you aren’t located in Cape May or north north Jersey.:icon_e_wink:

I am in Denville NJ. Morris county. Where would be convenient for you?

1 minute ago, Golf battery said:

Ill take the 3 bricks.  1500 rds of cci quiets. Ill pm you

Damn you, Golf battery! My fingers were poised over the keyboard.. typing, "I'll take...." and then, bam, you swept in like a hungry hawk and flew away with my ammo! :cray:  

OP:  if that falls through for any reason, I'll be the back-up for those 3 CCI quiet bricks. Thx! 

3 hours ago, Blueskybob said:

PM Sent

Thanks for the heads up.  I will take 5 Bricks of the Aquila .

Just picked up a conversion kit for my 92FS to 22 so this should keep me busy!

Ok I have 5 bricks of Aguila set aside for you. 

22 minutes ago, papulski said:

I'll take 6 bricks of Aguila.

PM sent

I have 6 bricks of Aguila set aside for you.

2 hours ago, Golf battery said:

I have 3 bricks for sale at 105$:icon_e_biggrin:    

You’re the lucky winner of the last 3 bricks of CCI quiet.