NJScott

First Time Shooting At Shore Shot

My lady had some business in Brick Township last Saturday afternoon, so being only a mile or so away I decided to check out SS.

Got there around 5pm and waited behind 5 shooters waiting to pay for time and targets, but the line moved quickly. Counter guys were polite and helpful, answering a bunch of questions the noobs before me had. I filled out a safety/rules acknowledgment form, paid $21 and headed to a nice-sized port.

Range was neat, well-ventilated and had sufficient lighting. RO just took a few glances at me to make sure I wasn't an unsafe lunatic, complimented my SA XDM40 and left me alone. I did appreciate his later admonishing the shooter next to me, who apparently muzzle-swept me when I wasn't looking.

Shop had a fairly-decent selection of long guns and handguns, with the staff definitely being attentive and courteous to the many browsers there. All in all it was a good experience going to Shore Shot and I look forward to future trips there when in the area.

I have shot there for years and like the owners and most of the staff. Great place to shoot as a member. It's pricey as a visitor.

Lunker,

Where have you been? Haven't seen you in awhile. Hope all is well.

Scig ( Phil )