Cemeterys Gun Blob

Joe Biden's Office joins Gun Control Talks

So, we all know Obama has begun talks of new control with the anti's.

Seems Joe Biden's office has entered the fray as well, and as a 90s flashback, Biden helped write the '94 AWB.

[T]hose in attendance were pleased to see Biden emissaries at the table, interpreting it as a sign of seriousness on the administration’s behalf.

“We have had other meetings with folks at justice and meetings with other people in the administration,” said one attendee. “This was the most thorough engagement we have had to date.”

“It struck me that they were looking for a broad range of ideas,” said Helmke. “That they hadn’t decided on any proposals or written anything off.”

I think that Obama will pull the trigger on gun control as a last ditch effort to energize his base for the 2012 elections.

This is something we have to pay attention to.

Hat Tip to Snowflakes

I think that Obama will pull the trigger on gun control as a last ditch effort to energize his base for the 2012 elections.

Which is ironic because his reputation when elected actually increased the number of gun owners in the US, meaning that a gun control agenda has only become LESS likely to get him re-elected.

Which is ironic because his reputation when elected actually increased the number of gun owners in the US, meaning that a gun control agenda has only become LESS likely to get him re-elected.

Interesting point.

But nonetheless, there will be 4 years of new Obama supporters to support him (meaning four years worth of people becoming of voting age).