Kaiser7

So I'm organizing a Rowan First-Shoot

Good luck. Some students at Seton Hall Law in Newark tried to start a Second Amendment club last year but all new student orgs have to be approved by a vote of the student senate and the 2A group was voted down.

If not, I plan to co-opt into the Republican Club.

Then again, I could make the argument that our "Students for Responsible Drug Policy" Group exists. That's a mind-blower in my opinion.Hell, if they really wanted to stop the illegal use of guns, then stop drugs. That would probably clear most of that up.

I am local to Rowan/Glassboro and been shooting for a while now and wouldnt mind helping out where I can. Just let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Get in touch with the NJ Second Amendment Society, we can see if we can do something. Right now we're looking for certified instructors and sponsors.

We've had some amazing success, so far we have at least 35 interested in attending, and we only made the announcement on Friday.

It's not quite a catch-all, but South Jersey is a different animal than North Jersey. Even *most* of the democrats down here don't have an issue with firearms. Why just 20 minutes ago I was speaking to one, and he said he doesn't think there needs to be any more gun control laws.

In fact, the turn out was fantastic, and so far I've heard nothing but positive stuff for it.

As for making myself an outcast, that's not too likely since I tend to be a really friendly guy, but in some ways I'm fairly liberal socially, so most of the things that people give me crap about doesn't really apply. I mean honestly the one main thing that will greatly motivate me to campaign against a candidate is if they want to infringe on gun rights. Other issues (besides economic policy and things) I'm not t0o concerned about (IE- gay marriage.)