gunforhire

A big thank you for those that have sacrificed so much this past week.

A moment of thanks for what we have not lost, like so many others in the wake of hurricane Sandy. I want to give a special thanks to all of the emergency service providers out there as well. Paid and volunteer, Police, EMT, Fire, Cert, Doctors, Nurses, all the selfless support staff, and for everyone I have not listed above, you know who you are. Thank YOU for risking it all to make us safe in this dire time of need that has been put upon us all.

Sincerely

Anthony

Around Secaucus the LEOs and first responders have done a good job (in my view) of getting the town back up and running. The lines at the gas stations have been well managed from what I've seen and I know they've been working longer hours. Today they were courteous but enforcing the ODD/EVEN license plates.

Listening in on the Police Scanner for Hudson, Bergen, Passaic they've been very professional in dealing with the normal day-to-day issues plus the extra issues resulting from Sandy.

My thanks to all that have been involved.

TheWombat