ryan_j

Tired of permit delays and other shenanigans? ANJRPC has the answer.

So this is the separate lawsuit asking for the firearm procedures manual. Not sure where it is now. I haven't seen a decision and I believe the lower court sided with NJSP.

But this is different from Jeremy Perez's lawsuit against Paterson where he was denied for a FID card because he refused to fill out the extra illegal forms. That one was not a NJ2AS lawsuit.

AS for "credit" I mean who really cares. But actually ANJRPC has been addressing permitting abuses since 2009, a year before NJ2AS was formed. That said, I'm glad everyone is in on it now. I want to see whoever does this to succeed.

If we're keeping score, the NJCSD got the ball rolling with project FIDO in 2008 before the ANJRPC and NJ2AS did. And I'm sure the NJCSD wasn't the first to do some of their programs either. We heard scant near nothing from the ANJRPC for quite a while. That is, until the NJ2AS dealt some opening blows. Credit where it is due.

That being said, I'm glad the ANJRPC is finally showing some teeth, the more the merrier... But some coordination would be nice. .