Jump to content

AR-15 Newbie FAQ

Recommended Posts

Here is some info I gleaned over the last 6 months or so as I got into gun ownership with almost no knowledge of how to do it in NJ.   These are all questions I had.  Thought it might be helpful for other newbs who may not know how to get an AR-15 in NJ.  Feel free to let me know if I'm wrong or if I left something out and I'll update it.  


1) CAN I HAVE AN AR-15 in NJ?
Yes, but you have to have a NJ FID to buy one.  AR-15's are legal in NJ, but they have to be configured a certain way. The two common configurations are "Post Ban" rifle and "Non-NFA Other".  Both will come with only 10rd magazines.  In NJ, you cannot have "evil features" like an adjustable stock, threaded barrel, flash suppressor or barrel length less than 16" on a pistol grip semi-automatic rifle with a removable magazine (aka your typical AR-15).  Ways around this are to use a fixed stock, a non threaded barrel or a pin and welded barrel with a muzzle device (non-flash suppressor type) (aka Post Ban configuration).  A Non-NFA Other is a way around these restrictions as it is technically not a rifle or a pistol.  Non-NFA Others must be Over 26" so as not to be classified as a pistol, and it must be designed to be fired with two hands and not designed to be shoulder fired so as not to be classified as a rifle.

A Non-NFA Other cannot have a stock, but can have a "pistol brace".  (EDIT: As of 1/13/2023 must have bare buffer tube (no brace) for now.  UPDATE:  As of 11/9/2023 ATF cannot enforce Pistol Brace Ban, therefore you can have a pistol brace again.  For now....)   It must have a vertical forward grip (not an angled forward grip).  Since it is not a rifle, it can have a threaded barrel and a flash suppressor.  Barrel lengths are usually over 12" in order to make the OAL (Over All Length) greater than 26".  See the Non-NFA Other Build thread for more info.  There are several manufacturers that specialize in "banned state" compliant firearms that sell NJ Legal AR-15's.  Black Rain Ordinance, Dark Storm Industries, Modern Material, Troy A4 Other, Delta Level Defense, etc.  You can also build your own.  If building your own AR-15, only the Stripped Lower needs to be sent to an FFL and registered.  All other parts can be sent directly to your house and are not registered.  

Post Ban Style AR-15                                                                                                  Non-NFA Other AR-15



NJ FID stand for NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card (also NJFPID).  It is required to purchase any firearms or ammo in NJ.  
The link to the application is online here: https://www.njportal.com/NJSP/fars
It can take around 6 weeks to get your FID card and costs around $20.  
If you are considering getting a hand gun, make sure you request to get pistol purchase permit(s) at the same time.  It is the same process and hand gun purchase permits are cheap or free now (Update: now $25ea).   They are good for 180 days and if you don't use them, no big deal.  If you decide later you want a pistol, its another 6 week background check and $20. 
See this link for more info: https://www.nj.gov/njsp/firearms/firearms-faqs.shtml

No.  NJ Purchase Permits are only for handguns.  However you do need a FID and all firearm sales need to go through a FFL.  

Yes, but you will have to have it shipped to your FFL, who will then do the paperwork and NICS background check to register and transfer it to you. 


Federal Firearms License (FFL).  Basically your local gun store is an FFL.  If you purchase a gun (or AR-15 lower) online you will have to have it shipped to an FFL.  They will then handle the paperwork and NICS background check to get it registered to you.  The fee for this is usually around $75.  You should generally contact the FFL before having a gun (or Lower) sent to them to let them know and find about their costs and processes.  


Its the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).  Every time you buy a gun in NJ, you will need to have a NICS check done by your FFL.  This can usually take 2-3 days, but sometimes as long as a week.  What that means is that you cannot just walk into a gun store and buy a gun and leave with it the same day.  If you have a gun (or AR Lower) delivered to your FFL, you will need to come in to do the paperwork for your NICS check after they have received the gun.  You will then have to wait until the NICS check comes back, and then you can go in, fill out the registration paperwork and take it home.  Basically when you purchase a gun you will have to go to the gun store/FFL twice, a few days apart.  You really don't need to worry about any of this as the FFL will take care of it and explain it to you.  The cost for the NICS check is around $20.  FYI, if you pickup more than one gun at the same time at the same store, you only need to do one NICS check.   

Yes.  The 30 day rule only applies to handguns.  

AR-15's have several options available for chamber size.  5.56 NATO, .223 Winchester, .300 Blackout, 6.5 Grendel, .50 Beowulf, etc. If the format is X.XX it is in millimeters, and if the format is .XXX it is in inches.  

The most common is 5.56/.223.  5.56 and .223 are the same size bullets (5.56mm=.223"), but 5.56 can have higher pressures.  A gun chambered in 5.56 can shoot both 5.56 and .223.  A gun chambered in .223 should not shoot 5.56 as it is potentially unsafe (it probably won't blow up right away, but it might weaken or damage the barrel).  The exception to this is .223 Wylde which can shoot both .223 and 5.56 and is slightly more accurate (at the cost of being slightly more finicky) than 5.56.  Since 5.56/.223 are the most common, they have the most options and lowest prices per round with .223 being cheaper than 5.56.  5.56 is probably the ideal chamber size AR-15 for home defense.  Note, you can buy .22LR conversion kits for your 5.56/.223 from companies like CMMG in order to practice and not spend a fortune on ammo.  .22LR is around $0.10/round while .223 is around $0.65/round and 5.56 is around $0.70/round right now.  

.300 AAC Blackout is another popular chamber size.  It is essentially a very good choice if you want to shoot suppressed.  Unfortunately you cannot have a suppressor in NJ.  You can't even have a threaded barrel on a rifle in NJ.  If you want to shoot suppressed (where legal), you should consider subsonic rounds.  .300 Blackout rounds are around $0.75/round.

6.5 Grendel is great round for long distance shooting in an AR-15.  6.5 Grendel is about $2.00/round.

.50 Beowulf is the biggest caliber bullet you can use in an AR-15.  I don't really know what the practical application would be for .50 Beowulf.  Maybe taking down Elk or Bear or something like that, but I hear it is a lot of fun to shoot, at least for a little bit.  ;)  .50 Beowulf is around $2.45/round.  

One cool thing is that since the AR-15 is modular, you can buy and register one Lower, and then buy different Uppers (and corresponding magazines) in different chambers and swap them in only a few seconds to suit your shooting needs.  Also Uppers take up a lot less room in a gun safe than full rifles.   ;) 

AR-15's quickly and easily separate into 2 main parts by pushing out 2 takedown pins.  A Complete Upper is the part that contains the Receiver, the BCG (Bolt Carrier Group), the barrel, gas tube, and the barrel shroud or hand guard.  Most of these parts are specific to the caliber bullets you are using.  None of these items are serialized or registered and can be shipped directly to your house.   You can build a Complete Upper but it is a lot more complex than building a Complete Lower, therefore it is a lot easier just to buy a Complete Upper.    FYI, the barrel is the most important part of the rifle if you care about accuracy and longevity, and its the part you should invest money into.  

Complete Upper



A Stripped Lower is just the solid metal part that holds the trigger, magazine, and buffer tube.  It is the serialized part and legally considered the gun.  It must be sent to an FFL in order to be registered.  If building a Non-NFA Other, you must use a Stripped Lower.  2 categories of Lowers are forged and billet.  Forged is usually lighter due to less material, while billet is usually more complex and cool looking but also more expensive.  There really isn't a functional difference.  The majority of differences between Lowers will be cosmetic.  A Complete Lower contains the Lower, the buffer tube, buffer, buffer spring, stock (or pistol brace), grip, trigger assembly, hammer, trigger guard, magazine release, safety, and take down pins.  None of these things are specific to the caliber ammo you are using in your AR-15.  This allows you to swap Uppers and use the same Lower for different calibers or length barrels.  

Stripped Lower                                                                                   Complete Lower

PSA AR-15 Blem "Stealth" Stripped Lower Receiver PSA AR-15 Complete Lower CMC Magpul MOE Edition - Black, No Magazine


If you are getting a Rifle, it needs to be at least 16" to be legal in NJ.  If shorter than 16", it would need to be federally registered as a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) which you can't have in NJ.  

If you are getting or making a Non-NFA Other, the barrel needs to be at least 12" in order to have an OAL (Over All Length) of 26".  Actually there are ways to have a barrel as short as 10" on an Other, but see the Non-NFA Other Build thread for that.  That said, in general you would want a short barrel for home defense so you can easily maneuver inside your doorways and hallways and stuff.  It also makes for a lighter gun to move around with or hold for a while.  Non-NFA Others are shorter than Post Ban Rifles, and therefore a good option for home defense. 

For hunting or longer range shooting, you would want a longer barrel on your rifle.  Most rounds have optimal barrel lengths.  Too short and you may not get the rated velocity and the gun powder may not fully burn inside the barrel causing a big flash and extra noise.  Too short and it also may not spin the round enough to stabilize it if it's the wrong Twist Rate for that bullet.  

Yes.  Rifles must have them pinned and welded properly but you cannot use a flash suppressor.  Most gun stores have a Gun Smith that can pin and weld (around $50-150 for the service).  If you are ordering a new rifle, you can usually have them pin and weld it at a minimal cost.  You could use a 14.5" barrel and pin and weld a muzzle device (assuming its over 1.5" long) in order to get a legal barrel length of over 16" for your rifle.    

"Non-NFA Others" are not considered rifles so you can have threaded barrels with muzzle devices including flash suppressors and they do not need to be pinned and welded.  However if you want a barrel length shorter than 12" one way to do it is to pin and weld a muzzle device in order for the barrel to end up being greater than 12" in order to get your OAL (Over All Length) of at least 26".  See the Non-NFA Other Build thread.  

See here for muzzle device types:  Muzzle Devices (guntweaks.com)

Tested .308 Muzzle Brakes & Compensators, Fanned


Twist Rate is how many inches for the rifling to complete a circle.  Rifling is what spins the bullet to stabilize it and make it more accurate and precise.  Kinda like throwing a football with a spiral.  A 1:8 twist rate would spin the bullet once every 8 inches.  Twist rate effects which weight bullets are ideal for your rifle.  See here for more info.  Barrel Twist Rate - Selecting Bullet Weight For Your AR (wideners.com)

an ar-15 barrel twist rate chart for ammo


Bullets are specified by their weight in Grains (gr).  This is the weight of the actual projectile, not the gun powder.  Typical 5.56/.223 weights are 55-77gr.  Generally speaking, the heavier and faster a bullet is the harder it hits and the more damage it does.  Also some hollow point bullets will fail to expand (mushroom) if they are not heavy enough or fast enough.  The twist rate and length of your barrel will effect which bullet weight is optimal for your gun.  See above.  

Boat Tail Hollow Points (BTHP ot HPBT) are good for defensive rounds for rifles.  Much like hollow point hand gun ammo, they are designed to expand upon impact, doing maximum damage and also limiting over penetration.  Note that Open Tip Match (OTM) looks like Hollow Point, but does not perform the same and is not recommended.   Speer makes a very good soft nose bullet (called Gold Dots) that expands like a hollow point.  You really should spend the extra money on a few boxes of high end rounds designed specifically to be defense rounds.  Your life may depend on it.  You should also shoot a few of these rounds at the range to see how they do in your AR as well as how they differ than your practice ammo.  Round selection is actually really important to find one that works for your needs and works well in your gun.  Here is some info on how to select the best ammo for your needs.  Best 5.56 and .223 Ammo for Your AR-15 and Other Guns [2021 Review] (gunpros.com)

Yes.  They are legal to own and posses in your house, at your business, and at the range.  You may also transport them directly to and from those places.  Much like traveling with a handgun, you cannot just leave hollow points in your car and go wherever you like.  You cannot use true hollow points for conceal carry.  See Q13 here:  Firearms Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) | New Jersey State Police (nj.gov)

17) WHAT IS M193 and M855/GREENTIP AMMO?  
These are military rounds chambered in 5.56 NATO.  M193 is 55gr FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) ball ammo.  M855 replaced M193 in order to penetrate Russian helmets.  True M855 Green Tip is 62gr 5.56 FMJ with a steel tip.  The tips were painted green to be able to easily tell the difference.  M855 are not technically penetrator rounds, however they are usually banned from indoor ranges as they can damage the backstop.  Both are legal to own and use.   More info here:  M855 vs. M193 – Which One is Best? - 80 Percent Arms


Yes. You need an NJ FID in order to buy Ammo.  You can buy ammo online and have it sent to your house but you usually need to send the online store a scanned copy of your FID card (and sometimes also your driver's license).  Check the store's FAQ for more info on how they want you to do that.  You can find the cheapest prices on ammo at AmmoSeek.com.  

Yes.  It's actually very easy.  The very first one I owned, I built in about 45 minutes watching YouTube videos.  The Lower (the part that has the trigger) is the part that is considered the gun and must be sent to an FFL and registered.  An FFL is usually a licensed gun store or dealer (see above).  You can buy complete Upper Kit and a Lower (or you can do a Lower Kit and a Complete Upper, or a Complete Upper and Complete Lower) from places like Palmetto State Armory, but you can also piecemeal it together.  Building your own AR-15 is a great way to understand how it works, learn how to take it apart, and quickly fix most malfunctions.  It is also usually cheaper (and sometimes quicker) than buying/ordering a pre-built one and you can customize it to exactly how you want it.  

Basically it just means it meets the military specifications.  Your parts should meet or exceed Milspec.  More info: What Makes an AR 15 Mil Spec? - RailScales LLC

22) WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Parkerized, Nitrade, Nickel Boron, Cerakote, etc?
There are different coatings that you can get for your AR-15 parts.  Parkerized is the Milspec black coating.  Nitrade black coating is decent step up.  Cerakote is an advanced coating that allows for cool colors and designs.  Nickel Boron (NiBo) is an advanced coating for your BCG (Bolt Carrier Group).  NiBo makes your BCG a lot easier to clean, require less oil, and lasts longer.  See here for more info: The Ultimate Guide to Gun Coatings - Omaha Outdoors

The AR-10 is the older but bigger version of the AR-15.  It can fire bigger cartridges than the AR-15.  Common AR-10 calibers are .308 Win/7.62 NATO, 6.5 Creedmoor, .243 Win, .300 Win Mag, .338 Federal, .500 Auto Max, etc.    More info: AR10 vs AR15: Which is Better for You? The BIG Comparison 2019 » GearHunts

AR-10 on top, AR-15 on bottom (note the size/width of the magazines)



These are AR-15's that are under 26" OAL (Over All Length).  Because they are under 26" they are considered pistols.  Because they are pistols, they cannot have a stock, however they can use a "Pistol Brace" as of now (this may change in a few months).  AR Pistols are illegal in NJ I believe.  

                                              AR Pistol



Carbine usually refers to shorter rifles, usually 16" barrel and under.  The only way to have one shorter than 16" barrel in NJ is with a Non-NFA Other.  More info on Carbines: Rifle vs. Carbine - What's the Difference?: What's the Difference? - TargetBarn.com

Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC).  This is typically an AR style gun that uses common pistol caliber ammo like 9mm, 10mm, .45ACP, etc.  Most use Glock pistol magazines (some use Colt).  This is technically not an AR-15 since it would not use a traditional AR-15 upper or lower, but could use other AR parts.  




You can only have 10 round (or less) magazines in NJ.  Most are small, however there are full size mags that are restricted to 10rds that are legal.  These bigger ones are better for training with than the smaller magazines as they are easier to remove/insert as well as store in a mag carrier on a battle belt for training or competitive shooting.  

AR-15 MAGAZINE .223 / 5.56 10 ROUND BLACK M3 PMAG MAGPUL ...New 10 Round PMAG: the Magpul 10/30 AR/M4 GEN M3 | RECOIL


You will need something to aim it with.  Red Dot Sights (RDS) allow you to quickly and easily acquire your target and keep both eyes open and focus on your target.  Red Dots are electronic and therefore can fail (however batteries usually last for thousands of hours) so a set of Backup Iron Sights (BUIS) is a good idea.  If you can't get Iron Sights that allow you to co-witness with your Red Dot, you can also get Offset Sights.  For home defense, you really should have a flashlight.  You need to always positivity identify your target and know what is in front and beyond it and you can't do that at night without a light.  I prefer flashlight laser combos.  Laser is an easy to acquire backup aiming device and also can be used to help sight in your RDS.  Green laser work better for longer range and daytime use than Red.  Flashlights with an external switch are ideal for a long guns so that you can mount the switch within easy reach without having to move your hands to access it.  You should also consider a sling.  All of these things will require training to use and be comfortable with.  If you plan on shooting long distance you will need a decent scope or RDS magnifier.  Note that a scope is not needed or advised for indoor home defense. In fact for indoor home defense use you will likely want to keep it light and simple.  There is a TON of videos and info online on what to use and how to use it.  Take the time to research and train.  If you have kids around your house, you should also get a gun safe.  More info in defensive AR setup:  Defensive AR-15 Setup for Regular People - Lucky Gunner Lounge



There are many gun stores with indoor ranges with 25-40 yard ranges.  There are also local gun clubs that have outdoor ranges.  If you get your hunting license (or go with someone who has theirs) you can go to the State's outdoor practice ranges.  Most of these ranges will have training programs.  Training is highly recommended to become safe, comfortable, and proficient with each of your firearms.  

Unloaded in a locked container, separate from the ammo, locked in the trunk is best.  Handguns may only go directly to/from your house, business, or range, with minimal required deviation.  Technically your FID Card would allow you to have your long gun in the car at all times, but totally not recommended.  See Q6 here: Firearms Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) | New Jersey State Police (nj.gov)

Yes.  You can (and should) safely practice loading/unloading and dry firing with snap caps.  You can also practice, grip, stance, aiming and trigger pull with a laser trainer round or Mantis Blackbeard system.  You can also practice with your sling at home.  You should also practice retrieving your gun in a stored state and getting it ready for action quickly in a time of need.  Keep all live ammo separate and locked up while training and make sure that you will be uninterrupted and in a safe place to do so.  More info: Safe and Effective Dry-Fire Training at Home [Guide] - Pew Pew Tactical


1) Treat All Guns as Though They are Loaded
2) Always Keep Firearm Pointed in a Safe direction
3) Keep Your Finger Off the Trigger until You are Ready to Shoot
4) Always Be Sure of Your Target and What’s Beyond It

4 Primary Rules of Firearm Safety • NSSF


Please note, I am not a lawyer, none of this is to be construed as legal advice.  It may not be 100% accurate or complete.  The laws or enforcement may change at any time.  You need to do your own research.  Seek professional help and training. Talk to your lawyer.  Talk to your doctor.  etc etc etc.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative 2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots to read and pretty much spot on. 
Just change Wild to Wylde prob spell check changed it.should we say pistol brace may get banned? It hasn’t happened yet but I understand what you mean.

Worse case pull the brace off and gtg. 
just busting your chops!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ESB said:

However all firearm sales need to go through a FFL unless it is person to person.  

No longer true.  Only person to LEO or LEO o LEO.  Private transfers have been done away with, replaced by FFL facilitated traceable transfers.  But don't worry, there is no gun registry.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Purchasing an AR15, or just about anything really, involves A LOT of what you need or want and what your purpose is for the purchase.  

You have to do some research.  It's kind of like asking the "internet" what vehicle you should get without sharing any details about yourself, what some of your needs and wants are for the vehicle or what you intend to use the vehicle for.  It's obvious you've done a great deal of research.  Thanks for sharing it.

NJ intentionally makes it not easy to become a firearm owner.  This is not a firearm friendly state or culture.  But if you put in some time, do some research, and get some hands on experience (if possible) you'll figure it out.

One of the best things you can do as you learn the basic about firearms and firearm safety and become comfortable with your abilities is to share your insterest with others.  You'll be surprised how many other people are interested in firearms but don't know any "gun people".  So share your interest.  When you feel you can safely bring people to the range with you to introduce them to firearms start doing so.  

  • Agree 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Aren't we still legally allowed to somewhat deviate?

Off the top of my head I think stopping for gas and bathroom is allowed now unless some new legislation did away with that too.

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

No longer true.  Only person to LEO or LEO o LEO.  Private transfers have been done away with, replaced by FFL facilitated traceable transfers.  But don't worry, there is no gun registry.

Aren’t transactions among immediate family allowed w/o the need for FFL? Does that apply to handguns and rifles or just rifles if I recollect?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, My1stGlock said:

Off the top of my head I think stopping for gas and bathroom is allowed now unless some new legislation did away with that too.

This. And food and dropping off passengers was on the list.  Did this all change?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ESB said:

Updated with your feedback as well as added links, pics, and a few new sections.  

This thread is coming along very well. The pics make it a lot easier for the new gun owner looking at the AR platform. Props to you for taking the time out to do all this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2022 at 10:53 PM, gleninjersey said:

Purchasing an AR15, or just about anything really, involves A LOT of what you need or want and what your purpose is for the purchase.  

Most noobs to AR Lyfe make a common mistake on first builds.  The first thing they look for is what roll stamp is on the lower.  It's an easy mistake because most builds begin with acquiring a stripped lower seedling .  The real focus on where to start is the barrel.  The barrel determines everything, and the absolute first question when buying and especially building is, what is the rifles purpose in life.  Once you know that, you pick the best purpose built barrel you can afford, and build a rifle around it. 

The best lower/trigger/free float HG/BCG in the world won't make a shitty barrel shoot tiny dime sized groups.


  • Agree 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree, but I would back that up even further and suggest that to an extent that the ammo you plan to shoot will play a part in which barrel you choose.  If you plan on shooting 55gr ammo, don't get a barrel with 1:7 twist, or a 77gr in a 1:9 etc. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2022 at 5:59 PM, ESB said:

Yes, but you have to have a NJ FID

Is this true?  Where in the law can I find that?  The FID is required to purchase or acquire, not if you inherit one (or already have one and move in from out of state).


On 3/18/2022 at 5:59 PM, ESB said:

In NJ, you cannot have "evil features" like an adjustable stock, threaded barrel, flash suppressor or barrel length less than 16" on your rifle.

Not technically true.  You're allowed one evil feature.


On 3/18/2022 at 5:59 PM, ESB said:

NJ FID stand for NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card (also NJFPID).  It is required to purchase any firearms or ammo in NJ.

IIRC, regarding ammunition unless something changed it is only needed to purchase handgun ammunition.  


To be technically correct, I don't believe it is required for handgun purchase either, you just need the P2P.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

True.  I was just trying to stay away from the nuances, technicalities, and extreme examples and instead speak in generalities from the perspective of a complete newb who does not own any guns and lives in NJ and wants the simplest and safest way in.  


Do you need a NJ FID to own a AR-15 in NJ?  Technically no.  If you lived outside of NJ and owned a NJ legal AR-15 or you inherited one in a will, technically you can legally have it in NJ as long as you would legally be allowed to get a FID (ie, not a felon, don't do drugs or an alcoholic, no history of mental illness, not a threat to the government, etc).  But a newb would not already have an AR-15 and therefore that's not applicable.  If you live in NJ and do not already own a gun, you need to have a NJ Firearms Purchaser ID in order to purchase a gun in NJ. 


Again, yes technically you can have one evil feature, but a pistol grip is the "evil feature" that almost all AR-15's that a newbie in NJ would want.  To make it less confusing I'm assuming they will be getting an AR-15 with a pistol grip and therefore cannot have any more of "evil features" I listed.  I suppose they could get a NY or CA legal "featureless" AR or one that has a fixed mag. But with "Post-Ban" and "Non-NFA Other" options available to us in NJ, I don't think anyone would recommend a newb get a featureless or non removable magazine AR.


I did not realize that you only needed a NJ FID to buy hand gun ammo in NJ.  Everywhere online I have bought they have asked for my NJ FID to ship any ammo to NJ. So while maybe legally you don't need it, technically you do because most online places won't ship to NJ without it.  Also some gun shops may not know that and won't sell any ammo either unless you have an FID.  


Basically trying to make it a simple as possible without overwhelming them about the nuances and technicalities of the law. 

So if you are new to all this feel free to ignore this post and the last (it can get confusing and muddy the waters) and go by what was said in the FAQ in first post as it errs on the safe side.   I have also edited the first post as much as I could with feedback from above.   

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...