Sign in to follow this  
Krdshrk

CNJFO Fishing Charter Social - September 10, 2023

Fishing Rod Logo 4 SVG Fishing Rod Svg Fishing Svg Fishing | Etsy 

CNJFO Fishing Charter Social

September 10, 2023

Miss Michele III - Point Pleasant, NJ

Ahoy there Patriots! As you’re all likely aware some of us enjoy things other than firearms. I know, I know…take a moment. It’s OK to admit this. I’m among you, and I also enjoy fishing; therefore I’m excited to announce that we are now booking the 2023 CNJFO Saltwater Fishing Social!

We are scheduled to board the Miss Michele III at 6:00 am (SHARP!!) from the docks of Pt. Pleasant, NJ for an eight (8) hour tour off the coast for wreck fishing and blue fishing. We will target what’s the most promising catch. The trip includes all required gear, bait, and mates for support. I’ve been on this boat for a few cruises, and always have a great time. This is a family trip, so we encourage you to bring the kids, wives, husbands, and other family members and friends.

279908775_2137343976445661_1136381412889

The 65’ Miss Michele III is our host for the day. The boat will be chartered by CNJFO and open only to our group. CNJFO will provide lunch, hoagies and all the fixings with soft drinks and water available. You may bring your own beer and wine; no hard alcohol is permitted on board.

Tickets will be limited to twenty five (25) people, at $160 per person. This is a fundraising event, so the ticket price covers the cost of the charter, tip for the mates, lunch, and soft drinks for the day, and a little extra to help fund our mission to educate our community about the firearms safety, liberty, and lifestyle. Raffles and 50/50 will take places while we’re at sea. Register at link below:

Please plan to arrive by 5:30 am: 415 Broadway (Behind Spike's Fish Market) Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Directions

It’s VERY important to emphasize that the boat will shove off at 6:00 am sharp – the Captain and crew have a job to do, there are cruises that follow ours and keeping on schedule is very important. Please plan to arrive at the dock to load at least 30 minutes prior to our departure time. We will return to port at 2:00 pm.

Please note that all boarding pass sales are NON-REFUNDABLE, but they are transferable. Due to the outlay to cover the costs involved in this adventure, we must secure all twenty-five (25) seats.  You may notify us at any time prior to departure of a change of passenger information. If your ticket is not resold or transferred, it will not be refunded. You may also donate the ticket towards another party on our waiting list.

Boat Link: https://www.missmichele.com/

More information and online registration: 2023 - CNJFO Saltwater Fishing Social